Chapter 2- Finding Her

A/N- Dylan on top ^ (unedited) Read A/N at bottom

Dylan's POV

I strode through the hallways receiving lustful stares from every girl I passed. I was used to it by now. I don't even take any notice when they try to flirt with me, I don't need any of them, plus I was saving myself for my mate.

I met up with the guys at my locker and we talked for a bit. There was my beta, Aaron, he had been there for me ever since my mother, and the Luna of this pack died. He was one of the only friends I had.

Im not very social and I'm never interested in school. I'm only waiting around here for two reasons, one, because in four months I become the alpha of this pack, the blood moon pack, and the second reason, my mate.

I heard the bell, and I wasn't in a rush to get to class like all the other good goodys. It's not like the teachers actually expected me to show up on time anyway, half the time I don't even show up for class.

I wondered around the halls, bored. Not wanting to go to math, I hate math. Doesn't everyone? I wonder why they even have it in the school curriculum. It's pointless and really hard. Not that I wasn't smart, it's just that I never really had the urge to try in school, I already knew what I was going to become.

I snapped out of my day dream when I smelt the most amazing smell. I took a huge whiff and tried to use my senses to find out where the source was coming from. I turned around suddenly and then I saw her.

She was standing there, her face filled with shock and horror, looking straight at me. Her short and tiny figure looked just right for me to snuggle and hold close. Her light blonde hair was glowing and I was drowning in her ocean blue eyes.

My wolf let out a growl "Mine". I stalked towards her like she was my prey, she was mine, she belonged to me only. As soon as I went to reach for her, she took off running in the direction of the woods, I knew I had to go after her.

I shifted into my wolf form and let him take over. I sprinted towards the woods and I saw a glimpse of her light hair running into the trees. I sprinted until I was close to her scent and I could tell that she was only a couple of metres away, behind some trees.

I quickly shifted back and stalked towards her scent. I saw her in the middle of a small clearing, she looked like she was arguing with her wolf. I smiled at the thought of meeting her wolf.

She gasped when she saw me and started to back away. I slowly took steps, trying hard not to frighten her. She looked as if she was trying hard not to cry and run away, as if her wolf was holding her in place.

When I got close I lost all control, my wolf took over. My eyes went pitch black and I growled as I leapt onto her. Sinking my teeth into her neck, I heard her moan of pleasure and it made my wolf and I want to take her right now and then.

I licked the remaining blood off the wound and backed away from her slowly. I hoped that she would stay with me, but you can only hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Dear whoever is reading this,

Thanks for taking the time to read my hopeless shot at trying to write my first werewolf story! :)

Anyways I'm aiming to make my chapters 1000-4000 words in the future. The first two chapters have been quite short but I'm trying to make them longer.

ALSO.... Don't be a silent reader and please tell me what you think about my first two chapters! Also... What do you think I should call Dylan's wolf??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!

Tra66madster signing off..