Chapter 5- Love in the works?

Hey guys, so I'm going to start writing this story again. Sorry I've been so inactive lately, I've had a lot of things going on. We have almost 1000 views and almost 50 votes! It would be awesome if this chapter helped us reach that 💗💗💗

Autumns room above^^^

Dylan's POV

I marked her, and she didn't mark me back. She doesn't love me, who would after what I've done? She thinks I'm nothing more than a heartless monster, which is probably a fair assumption.

I've decided that I need to make it right, she wasn't at school today, she's probably still recovering from the mark. I'll go over to her house to make sure she's okay, I'll apologise, I'll get down on my knees if I have to. She has to forgive me, I need her. We need each other.

After school, I needed to find out Autumns address. When I stepped into reception, silence filled the air, they are all scared of me. I don't blame them, I scare myself. "Find me Autumn Miller's address and phone number" I growled, the reception lady was shaking with fear, as she wrote it down. I snatched it out of her hand and walked out.

Autumns POV ~~~

I woke up to the sound of rapid knocking at the front door, mum was at work so i knew I'd have to take care of it. I walked over to the mirror, I was a mess. My hair was stuck to my face with dried tears, i was still wearing HIS t-shirt. I growled as I ripped it off. I didn't even want to think about him right now. I slipped on some comfy clothes and trotted downstairs while attempting to get the knots out of my hair.

I opened the door casually and dropped the hairbrush out of pure shock. It was Dylan, he'd come back. My wolf was going wild at just the feeling of my mate standing in front of me, I could feel his hot breath panting in my face, he'd run all the way here. How did he even get my address? Before he even got the chance to say anything, I slammed the door in his face.

Tears began to run down my cheeks as I ran to my room and collapsed on my bed, I can't even bear the sight of him right now.

Dylan's POV ~~~~~

For a while I thought no one was going to answer the door, I'd been standing out in the cold for almost 5 minutes. I'd run all the way there in wolf form, it wasn't far but I took the long way to collect my thoughts, I needed to figure out what to say to her. Finally the door swung open and revealed my beautiful mate.

She looked so unbelievably cute standing there, with her mouth wide open in shock. She stumbled to get her hair brush before it dropped on the ground. I wanted to pick it up for her, before I could bend over to get it, the door slammed and locked right in my face. "Well that didn't exactly go to plan" I mumbled to myself. There was no way she was going to answer the door again, so I decided to take a different approach.

I stood in front of her bedroom window, it was on the second storey, but I could jump that high. I was an alpha after all. I leaped forward, grabbed onto the windowsill and swung myself inside. I looked around her room, it was messy but a cute kind of messy, I could tell she was a very artsy person.

I heard my mate sobbing softly on the bed and ran over to her. "Autumn" I whispered softly in her ear. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry about everything, I need you, please forgive me" she gasped and rolled herself over to look at me. She still looked so beautiful even though her eyes are filled with tears, tears that I no doubt caused, my heart broke at the thought of her sadness.

We locked eyes, "you marked me Dylan" she whispered painfully, "you marked me without my consent, how can I ever forgive you for that?"
"I know it's hard to understand, and I don't blame you if you hate me and never want to speak to me again. But it was a mistake, the worst mistake of my life, my wolf took over and it will never happen again. I'll spend my whole life trying to win back your forgiveness Autumn, because I've been searching for you for what seems like forever, and I'm not giving up that easily"

Her eyes lit up as I said those words, she nodded her head slowly and turned away. "Yes, I will try" she whispered quietly. I felt a breath of relief leave my body. I turned her head towards me and looked into her eyes, she had stopped crying and smiled at me. Our lips slammed together in a delicate yet passionate kiss, it was the most amazing feeling i could ever imagine. I was kissing my mate, and she had finally forgiven me.

Autumns POV ~~~~~

I laid cuddled up to Dylan on my bed. Forgiving him wasn't part of the plan, but he made me feel safe, he made me believe he truly cared about me, that someone cared about me. We had the most unbelievable first kiss I could ever imagine, he gave me a feeling no one else could. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep, but not before I felt Dylan kiss the top of my head as he whispered "I've been searching for you, my beautiful mate" I smiled faintly, I think I love him.

~~~~~~~
So I know that some of you might be thinking that it's too early for Autumn to love Dylan, but keep in mind she's so taken back by the way he's changed and they do have a special bond between mates going on.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it, I literally haven't updated in like a year #committed, but it's a new year and a chance to get back into it. Hope everyone had an amazing holidays and I'll try to update again soon 💗💗💗💗 (also ask me anything you would like to know about me, and don't be shy)