15

Gas station 20 minutes later
"Ok Ms.lee thats protocol, you have to go in and get checked on." "And she's going to thank you!" "Ma there's nothing wrong with me, i'm not going take me home." Due to the minor accident they towed both cars and demanded that we both go to the hospital . "Michelle......ok." "Alright, his insurance is going to cover everything so-MICHELLE." Closing the door, i ignored the calling of my name and let the seat back to enjoy the ride to india's house .

   "Baby you should have called me, i don't give a fuck." " Seriously it wasn't that bad....but i missed you daddy!" "Come show me how much." Biting my bottom lip i crawled over to him in the bed. Straddling his lower torso, i kissed his lips softly. Grinding on him i kissed his neck, the lower i went the more the lump in his pants got bigger. He caressed my body while i nibbled on his Adam's apple . "Don't tease me. I want you now." He flipped me over to where i was on the bottom. "Now." i said breathless . He slowly peeled off my leggings and it was driving me crazy. I was soaked and it was no going back . "Please baby, hurry!" He looked up into my eyes and dived right into my honey pot. The coldness of this tongue took me into overdrive. He lightly squeezed my thighs and gave me a daddy long leg lick. Yup i was officially done with. "Oh my fucking Goddddddddddddddddd......YES!" I wanted to please him but DAM his mouth put me out.

David's p.o.v
Coming back with a warm towel she was laying there twitching, chest heaving up and down. Chuckling, i cleaned her up and put the towel back in it rightful place. "Come lay with me." I'm pretty sure she gone be sleep in the next three minutes . Taking off my shirt, i got in the bed and watched a little Espn before taking a quick nap.

Michelle p.o.v
Grabbing my phone off the nightstand, i saw that it was ten at night. Grabbing his shirt from the floor, i quickly threw it out and went to the bathroom. "I have to call india!"
Pressing her name i waited a bit for her to answer.
"Talk to me, don't lie to me ." "Bitchhhhhh!" "If it ain't tea, i don't wanna see!!" "I heard he can do some tricks with his mouth piece!" "Get outtttttt! It was that good hoe?" "If i'm lying, i'm crying hoe and i'm NOT crying!" "I can't with you honey. What time you coming home?" "I think i'm going to stay the night over here. But bitch i think he up, let me call you back." 
Tip Toeing out the bathroom i saw that he was still sleep and i thought of a great surprise . Breakfast in bed with just a little head 😉. Going to the kitchen to scope out what he had . I grabbed the ingredients to him a ground turkey, cheese, spinach omelette with some fresh fruit and OJ on the side. Who don't like breakfast for dinner .

I washed the last dish and sat his food on the bed table. Walking slowly down the hall so i wont spill the orange juice, i lightly kicked the door open with my foot.  
Sitting the bed table on the nightstand and covering it with top, i cautiously got in the bed and took the covers off him. Seeing that he had sweats on, made this procedure difficult. As i was trying to ease them down, my phone started to ring . "fuck." As i waited for it to pass, i though about how the food was going to get cold so i need to hurry it up . "Fuck it." I pulled them down quickly, but before i could put him in my mouth. He grabbed my neck, and that shit hurted like motherfucker. It happened so fast, i didn't know what was going on. "WHAT THE FUCK YO. WHAT YOU DOING." That tone took me by surprise, i thought niggas like getting surprise head. "I...I-made you food, look!" Embarrassed is a understatement. "Yo what the fuck. What you trying to do?" He pointed down to his johnson and looked at me. I humped my shoulders, sat his food on the bed and proceeded to walk out. "Man get yo ass in here." Dam i feel like a child. All i wanted to do was suck a lil something for a surprise and he acting up . Walking back into the room avoiding all kinds of eye contact i sat at the foot of the bed. "Can you eat now.... it's probably cold." "Not until you tell me what you were trying to do." Giving him a 'really nigga' look i shrugged my shoulders and turnt to the tv. "Why you acting like you don't like surprise head.....it's obvious that that was what i were trying to do. Can you eat now." "Yes, and why surprise me with head when you could give it to me now." He slouched down a little and ate some of his omelet. I was cool with sucking a lil dick in the dark but now that he was fully woke and watching me .... he better get ready for the best head he's ever going to have in life PERIOD.

*************************************
It's a wrap folks 🎬
Vote&comment
sorry for any mistakes
Positive feedback ?
Until next time folks