1-Only The Beginning

Michelle I don't want you in the studio honey.....I just know that this Industry will chew you up and spit you out.Micheal please tell her. "Your mother is right but honey she'll learn". My dad spoke in a  very stern voice . W-what about chasing my dreams pops.......you told me whatever i wanted to do you would support me no matter what. My voice cracked as i push those words out . Michelle we talked about this situation and i'm not repeating myself . And with that my lovey but non-supporting parents turned and walked out the dinning room .

   I was in dam near tears and all i wanted to do was rap and let my internal pain flow throw my music . This was an ongoing battle for me . When i was 18 i use to play around on beats and have my brother Malcom record me, he posted me on Facebook and Instagram and I went viral . When i posted myself doing a freestyle to one of kodak black beats  on my Instagram i got over 9.1k shares and that's how i got " popular" on IG. My followers went up and people start reaching out to me . I went straight to my parents and told them about it and of course they  shut it down . So i just stopped for the time being .What's  funny about the whole situation to me is that they support my best friend India "Tokyo jetz" dreams more than mine. We've been best friends since i could remember . Her mom and my mom went to school together back in 74 and been like sisters every since .

    Growing angry at the whole situation, i grabbed my keys and headed out the door making sure i slammed it . Getting in my  jeep wrangler 2018 i called india and asked where she was and of course she said the studio but on magazine street. Everybody and they mama know that studio be packed with niggas but i just need to be around something positive right now, don't get me wrong my parents are very positive but just not about me rapping.
Pulling up to the studio since it was only a twenty-five minute drive from Manhattan to the bronx, i killed the Engine. Grabbing my crossbody Gucci GG maront mini purse and spraying some gucci bloom on i stepped out of the car . It was going on 4 o'clock in the afternoon and it was pretty packed . All ready knowing the room number she's in i got on the elevator and hit 5 . Walking down the haul i entered room 3 on the lefthand side. Opening the door and walking in i felt like i was in the freezer . I hope she have a jacket because my nipples were harder than a rock in this baby blue tube top and i was started to get "chill bumps". Ohh she got this hoe smoked out, i mumbled to myself as I turned the corner only to see that i'm in the wrong dam room. I am soooooooo sorry, i said as i tried to cover my hard nipples with my forearm .

 I am soooooooo sorry, i said as i tried to cover my hard nipples with my forearm

"You good". Dave said to me while looking down at his phone . I quickly closed the door and took a breather . I don't  know dave east from a can of paint but i do listen to some of his music. I was embarrassed that i just walked up in his session like i owned the place . It was full of niggas and a couple of bitches but it wasn't my best friend session. Why am i still by the door, i said to myself as i scrambled to get my phone out and call this box head hoe. Only to see that she texted me "#6" three minutes ago . Walking down to door six i pushed that bitch open and ran my ass in there .  "Girl why you running", india said coming out the booth drinking some water. I just busted into dave east session thinking it's your, i'm so dam embarrassed ....... i hate interrupting folks Studio sessions girlll i just wasted three minutes of this man Studio time, i said as i plopped down on the couch. "Calm down,three minutes ain't shit to him"she said while putting the cap back on the water. I got to much shit on my mind right now india. "I can tell.... mom&pops again". She asked me with that concerned look on her face . Yes man ... it's like dam at least  i'm trying to do something with my life and all i want is my parents to support me in this. I was now aware that i was in full blown tears, feeling them trickle down my checks i quickly wipe them. "Best i told you what you have to do". She said while getting up from the couch and heading back to the booth.
    I was so into my thoughts that i didn't hear my phone ring, catching it before it went off i stepped into the hall way.  Hello, i said while sniffling trying to open a clear breathing path . No-Noooo Miguel i'm not crying,just a little cold coming on. I said while turning around fully,wiping my tears only to see david standing in the hall looking dead at me . Miguel...... i'm not at home ..... Where pops........ Where at again ..........You have to be more responsible,but i'll be there. I wiped the rest of my tears and headed back into the room to tell india i had to go i pick up miguel and she told me to come back because she'll be here into 11:30.  Going back into the hallway david was still there but leaning on the wall and strolling on his phone . I got my keys out my purse and proceeded to go to the elevators, but  I stopped when his whole "crew" came out the room heading toward the elevators too . Oh fuck no, i mumbled under my breath power-walking to the elevators . Pushing the button with my knuckle, I anxiously waited on the number to pop up . Saweetieeeeeeee,babygirl when yo next drop. I turned to see who was talking and saw Esco the engineer.  Mid april, i said keeping it short and clean but also lying through my teeth . I really wanted  to drop one of my songs but i just wanted and needed my parents to be on board not hold this over my head . The slight thought of that made me put my head down and play with my long bubble gum pink nails . The elevator dinged and i hopped on standing right by that number pad. Number or out, i asked . "Out". While they piled on someone just had to stand mad close to me and it just had to be David. Taking in all his features within five seconds, he was a very handsome, sexy, tall,slim but buff man . And he smelt  amazing . Felling someone's hand go around my shoulder i jerked back into david chest. "Chill ma, i just wanted to tell you that i see you doing yo thang out here...... keep on grinding". Well thanks, same to you david. "No problem". That really put a big ass Chester cat smile on my face. To get recognize by someone like him and i know where he stands in this Industry makes me want to keep grinding even harder .
************************************
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes