13

Same night
"Pop,who pregnant?" Me and india looked at each-other then to pop. "Boy put them pissy ass sticks down i don't know who pregnant." "Nawl see i was in y'all bathroom soooooooo". "Miguel shut the hell up and go wash your hands." "Come on-MORGAN." The way my auntie yelled my mother's name i knew something was about to go down . My phone rang leaving me in the dinning room,while India and Miguel ran to the living room before i could even get up. "Talk to me don't lie to me". "You wildn....where ya at?" "Just at my parents for dinner." "Nice...later on after the studio, come over. Me and kairi having movie night, it's gone be mad popcorn and food". He got me with the popcorn, lately popcorn is what i've been craving. "I'm there,i'll bring wine too." "Mines, it's up there. Be safe hit you later." I'm not gone lie, i'm so excited about movie night. I love having a good time with people i want to be around. "SHELL." "COMING".
When i stepped into the room i just knew something was about to go down. "DAD". My mom was crying while my auntie was in a position to bust a bitch. "What the hell going on in here...Morgan why you crying baby?" Mama looked over at Miguel and down at his hand, staring at the pregnant tests. "Baby i'm pregnant." The look on my dads face was priceless. "YES YES THANK YOU LORD!" The little giggles coming from my auntie and mother told me two things . She was pranking him or she was pranking him . My mom could be a pain in the ass sometimes but the joy and playfulness never left . "Pop stop all that jumping around before you be in the hospital." "Boy i still got it you see what i did to yo mama." The rest of the evening was filled with laughter and joy, but not once did mama really say it was a prank.

Me and india we're back home and i was just stepping out the shower. Hearing her loud laugh let me know she was close by. She sat on my bed eating on some pound cake from earlier.
"Where you going, I see you done packed an over night bag like you in high school." "To dave's if you must know.When i'm i going to meet this gentleman that has my sisters' heart." She hasn't been talking about ole dude much lately, but last night i heard her having the time of her life on the phone. "Soon." was all that she said. Throwing on some grey tights, my black Gucci sweater and my black uggs i was ready to be on my way. "ok then, i'll be back tomorrow call me if you need anything love you." "There you go acting like my mama again... use protection and love you more muffin. Rolling my eyes i grabbed my bag and phone. Stopping by the kitchen i grabbed a bottle of pink Muscato wine.

"Hey sweetie!" I greeted kairi rubbing her back while she clung to my leg. After dave opened the door he walked upstairs not saying hey, no hug, no kiss. "Nana sandwich yum!" Every time i come over and kairi is here i have to make her a nana sandwich. "Nana sandwich coming right up!" While she climbed upstairs leaving me down here all by myself, i took this time to text my parents and india back while getting my bag out the car. Walking back in, i was met by a worried looking dave. "Hey, what's wrong." He rubbed his hands together and pulled me over to the couch. We sat in silence for at least five minutes. "Ok i know you might not fully trust me just yet but you can talk to me. I'm here okay, i don't like seeing you like this david. Come on talk-She's pregnant." Wait i know my ears are not playing tricks on me . "Who's pregnant david?" "My girlfriend." "Wowwwwwwwww......your girlfriend, this shit crazy." Getting up snatching my keys and bag off the counter, i headed for the door. "Why are you leaving?" "Why should i be here david? This is stupid,you have a girlfriend and you were sitting up here leading me on to think we had something." "We do have something." "OH MY GOD DAVID ARE YOU STUPID? You have-you know what.... let me go." "Nana sandwich." "Here i come baby go sit down." "Can you let me go please." I was trying my best to keep it proper because kairi was right in the next room. "I'm dead ass serious, get the fuck off of me." He let me go but blocked the door. We sat there staring at each other before i started to push him from the door. "Yoo son chill, it's a prank." "I don't care move david." "I'm sorry... it's a prank." "Okay i get it, it's a prank good haha you won. Move." I was pissed, all i wanted to do was come over and have a good time, but nawl it must be prank day or something . "Shelly... nana sandwich?" Walking back to the kitchen i gave kairi her sandwich and some milk. Walking back to the door dave hugged me from behind,whispering it's a prank in my ear and kissed my neck repeatedly. I unlocked the door and wiggled myself from his hold. He just fucked up my whole mood .
**********************************
Sorry for any mistakes ‼️
Vote& comment
Thinking about skipping/speeding the story up just a tad 🤔
Prank day ??😂
Mama Morgan pregnant 🤥
Nana sandwich 🍽
Feedback?