Part 7

I didn't touch the peach cobbler that shit had me dead to the world last time, but what i am going to touch is the 5th blunts dave is now rolling. I smoked before but not this much at one time, watching him roll them so effortless was the sexiest shit i've ever seen him do.......maybe it's the weed. Got to be. "You done after five already?" "Mannnn pass that shit". "Nawl ma you done for the night.Want some seafood from laura's?". "Nawl that's a dub, i don't really like seafood....just catfish". I knew i sounded a little dumb when i said that but he get the gist. "Who don't like seafood,but what you want?" "Ummmm..... some chicken nacho's would be clutch right now but only from Ruby's doe ". "Yo slang on a thousand tonight, and they don't deliver". "Well i don't want nothing then". I wasn't hungry right now but i know when my eyes lay on some food i'm going to want it. "Nawl come on let's ride".

  "Can i be the DJ?" I asked while scrolling through IG. "I don't mind".Connecting my bluetooth and playing one of my favorite songs i like to drive to. 'How do you want it-Tupac' I lowly rapped alone while he bobbed his head pulling up at Ruby's. "I'll go in you just want chicken nacho's right?" "Yeah no sour cream or beans". When he got out that was my time to play my nasty songs. I like to listen to them while i'm in the car because it's like surround sound like i'm in the video or something ."You ever had a piece of pussy manye that be on yo mind like money". I turned that volume up to 45 just some slight since it's 10:26 at night. 'Lil boosie-calling me' played through the speakers of his rover,i was so into it i didn't see him coming. I was in the middle of this song and i wasn't about to change it so he was going to have to sit threw it. "Oh i see you that undercover exotic freak". I just looked at him rolling my eyes grabbing my food out him hands opening it. "No eating in my car". "Really". I whined but covering my food back up respecting his car. "Nawl i'm just playing but it's mad late...you going home or staying?"I came back down from my high but i was still a little oozy. "You really would let me stay". "Yeah since we been smoking, i'll just stop by your place on the way back". "That's very nice of you and here's the address". I had extra clothes at india's since i've been there this whole week.

On the way back to his house he stopped and got his seafood while i literally hung my head out the window. The strong sent of the seafood seasoning and spices had formed a headache. Pulling up by my car in the garage he hopped out scratching and yawning. "The guest room is down the hall from mines". "Thanks goodnight....don't let the bed bugs bite". He chuckled a bit before going upstairs. I took this time to straighten everything up and wash the dishes that were in the sink. I headed up stairs to shower and relax.

Finally done with my shower i put my wet hair in a bun and some night sleepers on which were some black sleeping shorts and one of my old college shirts. Observing the room, i saw a few of kairi toys and hair bands. Plugging my phone up and cutting on my night Melodies i was really for bed. Two minutes of flopping i grew hot and irritated. Who goes to sleep while they're burning up. Getting out of bed putting my slides on i walked down the hall to his room. His door was open which was very strange to me. Who goes to sleep with they're door wide open ? Call me scary i don't care i'm not sleeping with my door open. Knocking on the door waiting for him to say come in which he didn't i just walked in. "I've been in here before". I said to myself looking around at nice cream and black theme. He was knocked out.... or aleast i thought. He was just laying down on his stomach now he sitting up looking at me. Now i know i didn't make that much noise. "It's hot can i turn the air on?" "It's on but yeah". "Where is it?" "At the end of the stair case". "Can you come with me ..... please?" Ain't no way i'm going down there, all the lights are off hell no. "I'm sleep no". His voice just got raspy all of a sudden and he sound so sexy. Still the weed. "You not sleep please i'm hot". "It's a light next to my room cut it on...goodnight". "Ughh goodnight". I felt for the light and cut all three switches on. Quickly running down the stair cutting it down to 67 i ran back upstairs cutting the lights off and running to my room closing the door. Hearing the air kick on i prayed and got in the bed. Snuggling under the covers i was out.
2:30
I woke up running to the toilet. Releasing my previous food and drinks from early i flush the toilet so i could use it. "Oh wow this is just great". Who wants there menstrual cycle at someone else's house but i brought something  just incase. Getting a towel so i could freshen up and a tampon i handled my Business and went back to bed.

I woke up to my phone constantly going off. Nothing new. Getting up clicking my shower playlist the song 'Tank-Maybe i deserve' played while i washed. Notification tunes kept on coming cutting my shower short. Drying off and taking care of the rest of my body and face hygiene i put on my clothes for today. Grabbing my overnight  gucci book-bag i headed downstairs . "Quiet". There was a styrofoam plate and a note.
-Studio called my name and i answered,i ordered breakfast hope you eat spinach.Theres a set of keys on the dresser in the guest room so use them when you leave. Drop them off at the studio if you come or drop them off later.
  Dave
"He must really trust me in his house". I sat down and ate my breakfast texting india,dave,my parents, and my brothers a good morning how was your night text,i finished off the breakfast and when to grab the keys. Throwing the trash away and grabbing my bag i locked up and headed out to start my day .
*********************************
Vote&comment
Sorry for any mistakes 💖
Feedback??