Chapter 12: The Introduction of Claire and Chantel

I am so so SO sorry that it's taken so long to upload!!! I've tried to upload this three time but each time my computer has crashed and deleted the file so I had to re-write againa and again. Also I've been sick for about a month and lots of homework and assignments... and swim carnivals.

I'm now happy! Yes I changed my account name... I love Justice Crew as well as One Direction. Paulie from Justice Crew follows me on Twitter!!!

But anyway here's the chapter and now introducing xIrishKiss's character Chantel McCormack!!!

I'm too sure when I'll ulpoad the next chapter so if its a while you have every rigth to be angry at me!

Meaghan

P.S. the external link is the clothes that all of the girl characters are wearing... and Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd!!!

Claire’s POV

“Niall!!! I’m gonna kick your ass!!!” I scream as I walk down the stairs as we (Jasmine; Cece; Alana; Sabrina; Savinna… who was staying at my house for the weekend; and the boys of One Direction) were about to head to the party promoting me and another new artist into the music industry. I was wearing an electric blue one sleeved lace dress and blue heels; Savinna was wearing pink jewel trim bandeau dress; Jasmine was wearing a black peplum bodycon dress; Alana an ivory white one shoulder dress; Sabrina a dark pink strapless jewelled dress, and Cece was wearing a yellow drape one shoulder dress.

“Hey! I didn’t pick it! Blame Zayn for the dresses! I don’t have much fashion sense!” Niall’s Irish voice came clearly as I came into view; the others waiting for me. Okay; it wasn’t my fault I hated heels; and I had a tendency to be uncoordinated.

“Let’s go! It’s time to celebrate Claire’s introduction to fame!” Alana shouted as she pushed everyone out the door and we headed off.

The party was at Simon Cowell’s house; and all the girls were speechless. Niall gently pushed my jaw closed in amusement.

“Holy shit. I’ve been to nice houses; but this is… wow.” Jasmine said. Zayn’s hand lightly placed his hand on her hip; looking at me and smiled. Sabby and Harry were flirting like crazy; I made gagging sounds to Niall and Liam who laughed.

Entering Simon’s house music blared everywhere. Niall took my hand as the rest of the gang went ahead of us.

“You alright?” Niall shouted in my ear so I could hear him. I shrugged my shoulders as I didn’t want him to know I was nervous.

“Claire! Finally; I want to introduce you to some people. This is Chantel McCormack; she’s the other artist who we’re promoting tonight.” Simon said as he stepped aside to introduce Chantel. For only being 18 years old; Chantel looked like she was slightly older than her age. Her dark brown hair came to her shoulders in waves; and she was wearing a navy chiffon overlay criss-cross halter dress. She came from Canada who was on holiday until Simon asked her to sign a record deal with her when she sang karaoke at a restaurant he was eating at the same time. Now she lives in London; not far from Savinna’s orphanage.

Louis was annoying Chantel by poking her. This went on for about half an hour before Chantel grabbed his ear; dragged him outside and shoved him into the pool. The rest of us were laughing at the sputtering Doncaster boy, who was glaring at us.

“That wasn’t nice Tellie! You got my TOMS wet!!! You shall pay for this!” He shouted as has jumped out of the pool and chased Chantel around the house… until they both bowled over Simon. Everyone laughed at the site. Simon scowled at the two of them.