Let's Call it Love: Chapter 24: Two Twits and Two Kisses

Sorry for not uploading for awhile again! Everything is shifting in my life. I'm moving back to the place I used to live in and I'm honestly not regretting this shift in my life. It will be great, I hope. For example, my living arrangements. I will no longer living with my dad and sister, I'll be living with relatives! I have to go to a new school which I'm not articularly fond of. Everything is hectic because of the sudden plan of moving back. But I know its for the best. :)

I'm pushing the PG-13 thing on this chapter! There are some intimate parts in this chapter that is too...intimate lol. Anyways enjoy! ;)

Comment, Message, Vote!

..............

Let's Call it Love

Chapter 24

Two Twits and Two Kisses

After the scream, I covered my mouth. I'm seeing the most PDA moment ever. Landon was kissing this brunette girl, while touching her ass cheek. Totally horrified, I gasped. 

                        Landon, surprised someone was watching them pulled back and took his perverted hand off the girls ass. The girl wasn't embarrassed at all but instead gave me a glare. 

                         “I'm so sorry I interrupted,” I apologized not looking at his eyes, “Carry on.”

                         “Scarl—” Landon tried to call me but someone else came in.

                         “Babe! Babe! Whoa what the hell are you doing with a guy?” I heard another voice hiss, this one full of anger and venom.

                         We all twisted around to the direction of the voice, completely off guard. This guy looked like a bull. I could tell he would lounge at Landon at any moment. The brunette finally looked embarrassed and guilty.

                         Landon seemed a little scared, his body was like on freeze or something. The only thing we could hear was the cheaters gasping breath and the sound of the jacuzzi bubbles. Time to save the day. I took a deep breath and placed on the biggest smile on my face. 

                          “Baby!” I called out to Landon. I strode over him with fake confidence, putting an arm around him, my hand into a fist which was near his scared heart.

                         His body seemed to be stiff when close to me because my hand could practically hear his fast heartbeat. 

                         “Nice meeting you—” I started.

                         “Hailey,” Landon whispered in my ear.

                         “Hailey,” I finished with a smile.

                         “We'll talk later! Now if you'll excuse me, me and my love needs to go back into the pool area. Need to spend some quality time with other friends as well. See you later!” I winked at her and she smiled apologetically at me.

                         I dragged Landon out of the jacuzzi, my arm still draped around his neck. When we got close to Hailey's boyfriend, I smiled warmly at him. 

                         He returned with a half-smile. Your girlfriend is cheating on you with the douche I just saved. Dump her! I thought to myself. Guilty overcame me but it was a little late to regret. I don't want to watch my friend be pummeled by a bull-like person.