Let's Call it Love:Chapter 7 Teddy Bear & Dance

Let's Call It Love

Chapter 7

Teddy Bear & Dance

He gently shook the passenger car, but not on purpose. I held on to his hand tighter and at the sides. He laughed at my terrified reaction.

"We aren't going to fall," he reassured me.

"You sure?"

"Yep, I mean the Ferris Wheel will only turn once and we are almost at the bottom," he said.

The wheel stopped turning. We were the second to the top. I panicked inside, because why would it stop?

Dalton pointed at the sky, I looked up to see a shooting star. I awed. The Ferris Wheel started to move again and pretty much soon, we got down.

We walked, side by side talking about the ride. He teased me because I was scared. We walked back to his car hopping in and he started to drive.

Just then I realized that I was very tired. I laid my head on the seatbelt and closed my eyes. Sleepiness seems to keep getting to me. And with that, I slept.

༺༻

I woke up in my bedroom, with my pajama's on. I pretty much forgot what happened after the carnival. I looked around to see the Teddy bear was right next to me, with a piece of paper. I took it and read, it said:

You fell asleep in my car last night, so I drove you home. Of course I explained to your mom who I am and such. You're wondering how you got to your bedroom? Well I carried you, I'm guessing you're a heavy sleeper haha, because you didn't wake up. But anyways the bear is your's. See you at school! :) -Dalton

I put the note back to the Teddy and hoped off the bed. I did my usual stuff in the morning in the bathroom, dressed myself, and put on my uniform.

I got to school with my bike, really glad that Chase wasn't here to annoy me. I went to the bike rack, locked my bike, and entered the school.

Once again, school passed by in a blur. It's been three months of the school year, knowing Dalton. I also notice that Chase can be nice; sometimes. I finally met the last of the Perfection, it was Jace Brooks. He looks to be a casanova but is nice to me. Also, Megan met the three of them at the same time when Jace set up a hang out and she almost fainted, she hangs out with them sometimes.

I got extremely close to Dalton, always hanging out, talking to each other, etc. I began to develop little feelings for him in more than a friend way in those three months. Sadly, I know it's impossible. He told me I'm like a little sister to him one day.

Although I know it's impossible, I'm still thankful I have him by my side. Feelings I feel when he's around, are feelings I've never felt before. I would call the feelings abnormal, because I'm not quite used to these things. Silly me, though.