He stole my muffin when I was 7 and now were in love THE FINAL CHAPTER

Hey guys :)

So I was really upset that hardly anyone commented on my question of who Kaelee should be with :( But ALAS! The awesome people who did comment, you are awesome!

The awesome people:

Tacocat :D

RawrMrDinosaur :D

b-girl :D

AngelFromHell :D

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

OH and also, AngelFromHell THANKYOUSOMUCH! I had been having writers block, not knowing how to end the story, but that comment gave me a great idea :)

So anyway here is the final chapter :)

I hope you all like the ending, although WARNING, it's quite sad, and doesn't end happily for one of them. :(

Enjoy :)

x

***************************************************************************

Ethan.

It had been five years since her death.

Five years, I had forgiven her instantly, I knew that when she saw me, she knew that I had seen them, heard the. Who COULDN'T hear them!? But the guilt in her eyes, and just seeing her, was enough for me to forgive her. I should of told her that she should be with him...

(Flashback)

"I'm so sorry Ethan" Kaelee whispered, reaching to touch me. I stepped back.

"How, how could you do this to me Adrian!?" I shot at him.

"I'm sorry" He didn't look very sorry. I punched him hard, his face turning to the left from the impact, he snarled and hit me back, soon we were tumbling around on the floor. I could hear Kaelee screaming, but I didn't stop hitting him. I just couldn't.

(End of Flashback)

I wish that I had told her to be happy with him, not made it so hard for her, not asked her to choose. Its too late now.

******************************

Adrian.

Five years ago, five years ago I let her slip through my fingers.

Why, why did she do it? I shouldn't of asked her to pick me, I shouldn't of put her under pressure...

(Flashback)

"Me or him Kaelee!?" I shouted at her, blood dripping from my nose.

"Don't make me do this" She begged.

"Just answer it Kaelee!" Ethan stepped forward.

"Please, I love you"

"Which one of us?" I begged in my mind that it was me.

"Both of you!" She shouted.

"Well you cant have both of us!" Ethan said, frustrated that she wouldn't just pick.

Its going to be him, I can feel her picking him.

"I'm sorry" She whispered, then she fled from the house, her footsteps carrying her into the night.

(End of Flashback)

If I'd of know what she was going to do, I would of followed her, stopped her, told her it was going to be okay, but I was stupid. I will never forgive myself for doing that too her.

******************************

That night.... Kaelee.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, I ran from the room, from the house, the street, ran from it all. I cant do this. I cant deal with this. I ruined them, just like I always do. I ruin everything.

I realized where I was, the bus garage. I walked into the old abandoned bus garage, and forward too the lockers. I punched in the code to one of the lockers and pulled out the gun.

"I'm sorry" I whispered one last time.

*****************************

Ethan.

The funeral was hard, horrible, no one knew what to do, her brother was so messed up, he couldn't cope, none of us could. Saying goodbye to her was the hardest thing Ive ever had to do.

"Ethan?"

I turned around at the sound of my name.

"Lilly" I smiled. I stepped forward planting a kiss on my wife's cheek and placing a hand on her bump.

"Little Kaelee" She grinned.

"Little Kaelee" I agreed.

We shared a quick kiss, then the doorbell went. I had met Lilly at a grief helping unit, she had helped me get over Kaelee's death, and I helped her get over her older sister, who had been like a mother to her.

I went to answer the doorbell.

"Adrian!" I grinned grabbing him into a hug.

"Hey man, sorry I haven't been down here in a month, hows the kid?" He grinned giving Lilly a hug.

"Shes great, almost time" I said.

"Good, I've got some news"

Lauren, his girlfriend for three years stepped next to him.

"Lauren! How are you?" I greeted.

"I'm great she smiled, I'm also expecting"

Lilly gasped running forward to hug her.

"This is amazing!" I smiled letting the girls enjoy their baby talks while me and Adrian headed into the living room.

Suddenly a sharp gasp came from the hallway.

"What is it?" I rushed over.

"Little Kaelee's coming"

*******************************************************************************************************

:S I know I know, I kill off a lot of my characters D: If you've read some of my other stories then you'll know what I mean.

Sorry it was kind of boring, hope you likes it :)

Comment and all that fun stuff.

I love you guys :)

:D x