He stole my muffin when I was 7 and now were in love?! Chapter five!

Okay, so heres chapter 5 =D Hope you enjoy it =D Please comment. Or vote. Or become a fan. xD

So.....Id like to know which one of the guys would you like to be with Kaelee? Adrian or Ethan? Im undecided so Ill total up the votes to make my decision :DDDD

Thanks guys :) oohhhh by the way I need 15 votes for the next chapter =D

*************************************************************************************************

Recap:::

"Am I driving you home today or is your new boyfriend?" He laughed exagerating the word 'boyfriend' in a high girly tone. I laughed with Ethan.

"Yeah, im gonna hang out with Ethan for a while"

"Okay sissy, but Eth, dont flaunt it in Adrians face, I know your not the kind to do that anyway, but just be careful round him, hes been realy edgy all day"

"I know. I wont do anything to get him worked up"

"Okay, well laters" Tyler jumped into his car as I climed into the passenger seat of Ethans.

"You know Adrian lives with me, right?"

"What?" Oh shit.

End of recap:::

The car pulled up infront of a beutiful house, soft white walls paled around everywhere. The windows were pasted in a dark black shade. They stood out against the white walls, the sweet stairs that led up to the porch for some reason reminded me of bubblegum. I hadnt realised that I was standing gawping at it untill Ethan whispered in my ear "Want to see inside?" I shivered from the sweet tone of his voice. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me up the bubblegum staircase. My palms were tingling from his touch and I loved the feeling. He pusched a key into the door and it effortlessly swung open. I gasped at the sight before me. But I wasnt gasping at its beutey, no, I wasnt gasping at the wonderous deep mahogony staircase that twined around a livving room that held a balconey overlooking the bottom floor. No, I gasped at the two people makeing out in front of me. Dark ruffled hair, soft deeping eyes, and lips planted on the lips of a blonde women. My first thought was that it was Adrian, but I sighed in reliefe as I realised it wasnt. Ethan had frozen next to me, his hand stif over mine.

"Uncle?" Uncle? Oh, that explains why he looks like Adrian, hes his dad. The guy pulled away from the blonde women and I gasped in surprise again. It was my sister. My older sister. The sister that left me and Tyler when our parents died 9 years ago. She was standing there kissing my boyfriends uncle.

"Amanda!?" She peered at me closely then realisation hit her.

"Kaelee?" I stared at her unsure of what to say. Suddenly she came running to me, her heels clacking against the wood.

"Kaelee! Its been so long!" She wrapped her thin tanned arms around me, her short black skirt rising up in a horrifying way and her pink tanktop that was obviousley too tight, threatened to pop out her breasts.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!" She jumped back in surprise.

"What?" All the anger I always had when I thought of how she left us, leaving my aunt to look after us untll we turned 16, and then she left just like everyone else.

"You left us! Me and Tyler were 8 years old and you left us!"

"I...im sorry"

"No. I dont want your appology,

"Sweetie, please, Im sorry"

"Whatever Amanda, it was 9 years ago, Ive forgiven you, but that doesnt mean I wanted to"

"Im so sorry lee lee" She tried again, wrapping her arms around me, and this time I let her, and I hugged her back. Ive missed my sister so much, we were best friends before, she was 8 years older than me, but she was still my best friend. And I love her just as much as I did then.

"Manda?" I turned around to the guy that was Adrians dad.

"Sorry" She said turning around to face him.

"Uncle what are you doing here?"

"I came to find Adrian, and introduce him to his new mummy" He said laughing.

"What!?" Me, Ethan, and a third voice said in unsion. I turned to see Adrian entering the door.

"Yes, were getting married."

"What about mum!" Adrian had run up to us, and was standing infront of his father, towering over him.

"Adrian, were divorced, I can marry who I want, and this" He pulled Amanda forward. "Is my new wife to be"

"My sister" I stated, glaring at Adrians dad.

"Sister?" Both Adrian and Ethan said.

"Yeah" I said simply, looking back at my sister, whos slight blush could be seen under her make up.

"I need to ring Tyler" I said running to the door and down the steps. I just realised that I had no idea how I was going to get back.

"Kaelee!" Ethans voice was aproaching me, I turned around and he stopped infront of me, envoloping me in a soft reasuring hug. I smiled up at him, suddenly realy wanting to kiss him. He must of sensed this because he lent forward planting a light kiss on my lips, then leading me towards his car, my lips still tingling all the way home.

********************************************************************************************************

Okay :) So I hope that you liked it. Please comment. Or vote. Or become a fan. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.