He stole my muffin when I was 7 and now were in love?! Chapter two!

Okay, so this is the second chapter, Im not realy sure if im going to continue yet, But anyway, I hope you like this :)

*****************************************************************************************************

Recap:::::::

The lesson whizzed past pretty quickly, he sat down next to me and we whisppered about what wed been up to since he left all those years ago. The bell soon signalled for the end of day, and we slowly walked out of the school. "So, how bouts you come round mine?" I smiled "Absolo...Oh, wait, im realy sorry, but im meeting my girlfriend tonight.GIRLFRIEND?

End of Recap::::::

Im not sure what happened, but suddenly my hand had a mind of its own, and a hard *SMACK* was the next thing I heard, I realised that Id slapped him. And fucking hard to! His cheek was burning red and his hands flew up to it as he bent over in pain. Whoops, looks like I 'accidently' kicked him in his, yeah.

"Shit! Kaelee! What the fuck was that for!?"

"Girlfriend!? You just fucking kissed me! And you have a GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Oh, that, Kaelee, its not what you think!"

"What the fuck Adrian! You just said your going to meet her!"

"No! Thats not what I ment! I, shes not my girlfriend! Shes a.....friend..."

"Look theres no point lying to me, you have a girlfriend. Dont cheat on her"

"But dont you get it Kaelee! I love you..." He whispered stairing at me as I lost myself in his eyes.

Those beutiful eyes....

"What?" I whispered back.

"I love you. I have since we were 7 and I stole your muffin"

"I.....you have a girlfriend." I said sternly.

"Shes a slut. Shes cheated on my 5 times, maybe more. Im only with her because she looks like you. And when I kiss her, I can pretend that shes you."

"I....Adrian, I....."

"Look, I know that sounds kind of creepy, but its just because Ive missed you so much, Ive felt empty without you...I tried comeing back, but I was scared...."

"Scared?"

"Yes. That you wouldnt feel the same, that you wouldnt remember me"

"Oh, I.....Adrian....."

"Its okay" He listed his hand to stroke my cheek softly. "I need to end things with my...girlfriend, but I....I need you Kaelee. I understand, you probably dont want me, but can I be your friend at leaste?"

I smiled, "Of course"

He smiled back, "thankyou" He pulled me into a hug, but suddenly froze. "I, I, er, I n..need t..to go" He stuttered pulling away from the hug. He ran down the corridor away from me, takeing one last glance behind me. I turned around. A group of boys were standing there, one stepped away from the croud, glaring at Adrians back. I didnt recognise him. I turned around, Adrian was gone.

I stepped forward, walking over to confront the boy. He gorgeous ash blond hair that covered most of his beutiful bright piercing blue eyes, he was wearing a loose band tshirt, Greenday. I smiled. His eyes drifted to mine, he smiled at me, his smile was curious.

"Hello" His voice floated to my ears sending a weird feeling I didnt recognize through me. Hm, weird.

"Hi" His eyes sweeped over me curiousley.

"Can I help you?" He flashed a briliant smile and I couldnt help but smile back.

"Erm, do you know that boy who just ran down the hall?" Err, I realy shouldnt be interfering.

"Yes. Hes my cousin"

"Oh" I said surprised. "You dont look related."

"Yeah, I know. Its been a long time since Ive seen you Kaelee" What? Howd he know my name aswell!?

"Er, sorry, how do you know me?"

He smiled again.

"Im Ethan" Images flashed infront of me, him and Greg, when they stole my muffin! Oh my god!

"Ethan! Oh my god!" I flung my arms around him, inhaling the deep scent that clung to him. He laughed hugging me back. I pulled away takeing another look at him.

"Ethan Dark...." I breathed.

"It realy has been long Kaelee" He said smiling into my eyes, the guys that were around us had suddenly disapeered. Infact the whole corridor seemed empty.

"God, Ive got to go meet my brother, I completely forgot" I sighed takeing out my mobile. 8 missed calls. 5 messages. I opened the latest one.

'Kaelee! Im leaving you now! Sorry, your gonna have to get your own ride home!'

"Shit!"

"Need a ride?" He grinned. I smiled back gratefully.

"Please"

"Follow me" He led me out into the carpark and we stopped infront of a nice silver Volovo. Like Edward cullens, I smiled as I climed in.

He started the engine and soon we were speeding down the road to my house.

"You still live in the same place dont you?"

"Yep"

We drove in silence for a bit, his eyes looking in my direction every so often. Soon, too soon, we arrived outside my house. I sighed getting ready to say bye.

"So....are you going out with Adrian?" I blushed slightly.

"Erm, no, were just friends."

"Oh, good." He grinned blushing. "Then I hope you wont mind this"

"Mind wh..." I didnt finish my sentence as he leaned over to me placing a soft kiss on my very willing lips. A shiver of happines shot through me. His tounge licking my bottom lip, I quickly gave entrance and his tounge moved with mine, sending more shivers of pleasure through me, my hands lifted to the back of his head, gripping at his hair pulling him closer, his arms slipped around my waist leaving tingles of heat as he touched me. Soon I had to pull away for air but his lips didnt leave my skin, they traveled down my jawline slowly moveing to my neck, he moved them back up to my lips as I tried to catch my breath unsuccesfuly. The kiss was amazing, the burning heat from his lips soared through me, his tounge exploring every part of me, I felt him smile against my lips and I smiled back. He broke away for air and smiled sexely at me makeing me want to kiss him again.

"Wow..." I breathed.

"Wow" He agreed.

"See you tommorow" I smiled hoping out of the car. He moaned wanting another kiss and I laughed waveing as I stepped up to my porch. I opened the door and there stood a glaring Adrian....Uh oh....

*********************************************************************

Okay :D I hope you liked it, please comment. Or vote. Or become a fan. xD