He stole my muffin when I was 7 and now were in love?! Chapter three!

Okay, so heres chapter two :D Hope you enjoy it. Please Comment. Or vote. Or beome a fan.

Oh and I hope you dont mind but I need at leaste 5 votes and just one tiny comment for me to upload the next chapter. Lol, thanks guys :)

**********************************************************************************************************

Recap::::

"Wow..." I breathed.

"Wow" He agreed.

"See you tommorow" I smiled hoping out of the car. He moaned wanting another kiss and I laughed waveing as I stepped up to my porch. I opened the door and there stood a glaring Adrian....Uh oh....

Eng of Recap::::

"Adrian?" I smiled nervousley.

"Why were you in his car? And what were you doin in there for so long? And why the hell is he still there!" He screamed glaring out the window, I turned around. Oh thank god, the windows are those kind of tinted black ones so that no one can see from the outside. "Adrian. My brother left me and I needed a ride"

"Why from him?" He said coldly.

"Because hes my friend. I remember Ethan from when I was younger"

"Oh..."

"I thought you were going to go meet your girlfriend?"

"No, I said I was going to dump her" He smiled holding up his mobile.

"What?! You dumped her by text? Adrian!"

"What?" He said taken aback.

"That is THE worst way of dumping someone! Shell be heart broken!"

"She wont care, she can find someone else in minutes" I sighed in frustration. Idiot.

"Watever. Why are you here?"

"Your brother asked if I wanted to come back here" "

And neither of you thought that I might need a way of getting home?!"

"Kaelee" He said softly coming closer. I pushed him off and ran up my stairs.

"Kaelee!" He called up but I was already entering my door. I slammed it shut and fell against it. Assholes. I sat there for a little bit longer, too tired to move. I just kissed Ethan Dark. Oh. My. GOD! I laughed at myself then got up off the floor. I kised Adrian as well. In the same day. When did I become such a slut? Gosh, both the kisses were AMAZING! Ive never felt so many sparks before. I mean, sure I had boyfriends before and Ive kissed them and it felt great, but nothing like this.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of a soft knock at the door. "Kaelee? Can I come in?"

"Yeah" I said relcutantly, I realy just wanted to sleep. The door slowly opened and Adrian walked in.

"Im sorry"

"What for?"

"Being an idiot, I should of thought how you would get home, sorry you had to be stuck in a car with my cousin"

"Actualy, it wasnt that bad." Jelousey flashed in his eyes, haha dick, I might aswell have some fun. "It was acctualy realy, realy, fun, we talked and it was great to spend some time with him" The jelousey in his eyes got stronger and suddenly he jumped forward pushing both of us on the bed with him on top of me. His lips crashed against mine and instantly I felt the same rush of excitement and memories of good times hit me. My lips began moving with his, his hand sliding up and down my side in a soft comforting movement. I broke away and smiled.

"I thought we were going to try and be friends" I said breathlessly. He smiled, but just got up and walked out the door. Weird.

I laid back down against my bed. Jeesh. Loooooooong day. I smiled slightly as I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

*****The next morning.

God I slept long, didnt even eat dinner. I grabbed a cereal bar on my way out the door, brushing the crumbs off my red t-shirt that said 'In love with a vampire' in dripping black. Yes. I am OBSESSED with vampires. I love em. I was also wearing a black cardigan that lay open over my black skinny jeans. Complimented by my red and black converse. It was quite cold today and I wrapped my arms around myself hopping into my brothers truck.

"Well you took your sweet ass time" He groaned, starting the engine.

"Yeah well you left me yesterday dumbass" I poked my tounge out at him and he laughed.

"Where were you yesterday anyway?"

"Talking"

"With?"

"A friend"

"Called?"

"Since when were you so intrested?"

"Since your grinning like a retard" I laughed but didnt answer. We were almost at school when he spoke again.

"So who is he?"

"Who?"

"This guy your all happy about"

"Who said anything about a guy"

"Your not a lez, sis, I know that for sure. Is it Adrian?"

I smiled as he parked and hopped out the door, sprinting off before he could ask again. I heard him call after me but I kept on running down the hallway. That is, untill I crashed into someone.

"Whoa, excited to see me are we?" I looked up into the gorgeous eyes of Ethan. Ethan, I sighed in pleasure at his name. I grinned up again and he grinned back. I realised that we were standing VERY close. I was about to step back when he suddenly kissed me. Electric volts of desiree ran through my blood as I reached up and wrapped my arms around him, I was about to deepen the kiss when a loud coughing noise came from behind us. We jumped apart and there stood my idiotic brother laughing. "Whoa, whos this sissy?" He smiled, looking over Ethan. Ethan grinned back. Suddenly they clapped eachother round the back, having one of those 'man hugs' you know those weird hugs guys give eachother. Anyway....

"Dude! Its been long sice I last saw you, Adrian didnt say you were here too" My brother said still grinning.

"Yeah, well Adrian isnt too happy bout me being here." Ethan said scratching his back.

Tyler (her brother, I couldnt remeber if I already gave him a name, but eh, hes Tyler now, lol :DD) Smiled at him then grinned and winked at me. Suddenly his face became serious.

"So, are you having sex with my sister?" He asked glaring at Ethan. He froze and looked at me panickly, I gasped and hit Tyler on the arm.

"I..er,...Im....I.." He stuttered out. Suddenly Tyler burst out laughing and clutched his stomach as he tried to control himself.

"Shut up" I muttered grabbing Ethans hand and pulling him down the corridod. We could still hear Tyler laughing for a while but finaly we were far enough not to.

"So......"

"Yeah?" I asked smiling at him.

"I was wondering, if maybe......you want to,.....er, come round mine tonight?"

"Sure"

"Great" He beamed, stopping and kissing me softly. The sweet aroma of him hit me and my veins pumped with that magical feeling I always got from him. There was a low angry growl from near us and I broke away looking up. Adrian.

"Why the fuck are you kissing him!" He snarled. Ahh shit.

**************************************************************************************************

Okay, so I hope that you like this chapter, im gonna need 5 votes for the next part and just one little comment :DDDD Please comment. Or vote. Or become a fan. xD