He stole my muffin when I was 7 and now were in love?! Chapter seven!

Hey guys, see I TOLD you I would upload tonight :D

Please comment. Or vote. Or become a fan. xD

Recap::

"Im sorry Kaelee"

"What for?"

"Your sad. I dont want you to be sad, ever"

"No, im not sad, im with you" I smiled.

He smiled back sadly.

"Kaelee?"

"Yeah?" I loooked up slightly worried by his tone.

"I.....I think that I love you....."

I stared up at him, my mind going blank.

"Wh....wha...what?"

"I love you Kaelee. Its okay, you dont have to say anything back, I just want you to know" He smiled. I smiled back up at him. Resting my head against his shoulder, I breathed calmly. I wanted to say I loved him back, but just as I was about to, Adrians name popped in my head. I want Ethan. But I want Adrian too.

'Greedy cow.................' My mind whispered. I know....I said back.

End of Recap::

The next morning was hell. I looked like hell. I felt like hell. It WAS hell. I woke up to the blazing sun, but as usual felt to heat, it burned my eyes. No school, a good thing. Party tonight, bad thing. My mind was everywhere, my hair was being a bitch, the shower wasnt working.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" I shouted at the shower head. "WORK DAMMIT!"

"Kaelee?" A muffled laugh came from behind the door.

"Ethan?"

"Hey" He smiled stepping in, he took in the scene of me standing in the tub with a towl wrapped around me bent over screaming at the shower tap.

"Hi" I said exasperated. Just then, water squirted out of the taps, slashing me completely.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed covering my hands. Ethan laughed loudley and I glared at him grabbing the tap.

"Whoa whoa!" He said holding his arms up and backing away. I held the shower head up and pressed the button. I waited. Nothing. No water cam out.

"Fuck sake!" He laughed again stepping forward, he grabbed the shower head and grabbed me into a giant hug. I laughed as he slung me over his shoulder, tossing the shower head down somewhere.

"Jasons partys tonight"

"Yeah" I laughed as he placed me down on my bed, hovering above me.

"Want to go together?"

"Sure" I smiled, reaching up to kiss him. He smiled into my lips.

"Well you better get ready then" He whepered above my neck. I groaned.

"I NEED to shower!"

"Then come back to mine? You can get ready there?"

"Thanks" I smiled. He pulled me up.

"C'mon, get your stuff ready and we'll go there now"

When we got to his house, I suddenly started to worry. Adrian would be there.

Still friends. I reminded myself.

We walked up the bubble gum porch and into the house. Just as we walked in, Adrian was coming down the stairs.

"Kaelee!" He said excited and rushed down the stairs to me. He picked me up and spun me around in a tight hug. "Adrian!" I said suddenly realy excited too. I laughed untill he put me down.