Chapter 1

POV: Ladybug

"Pound it!" We all put our right arms together in a circle, celebrating our victory of the recent attack. Though we were not able to catch Hawkmoth, it was still a pretty big win that we all were able to do this. Even with all of Hawkmoths power, I can still sense that he has grown weaker over the past four years.

As my Miraculous flashed on one minute, I waved a goodbye to the others, and sprinted off. After flying through the air with my yo-yo, I landed in a dark and shallow ally way, filled with emptiness.
"Tikki, spots off!" I say, de transforming and seeing my little kwami. I suddenly heard a 'thump' behind me. I turn around in nervousness.

"So, you're the Ladybug miraculous holder. The one always foiling my plans and interrupting important business."
Hawkmoth.
He stood in front of me, looking down mockingly.
"W-What are you talking about?" I step back slowly. 'Crap! If only Tikki had more time to power up...' I look around me for an object; something to use as a weapon against him. Alas, nothing stood in the ally besides a small trash can and a soda bottle.

"Don't lie to me, little girl. I watched you come down here." He raised his cane up and slapped me across the face with it. I hit against the wall and grunted as my back collided against the cold brick. He walked up to me and pushed my throat against the bricks; not too hard, but enough so I couldn't move.
"How about this, give me your Miraculous, and I won't have to hurt you. Sounds like a good trade to me, huh?" He snickered and put his hand up to my ears. I slapped his hand away.

"H-hell no.." I grunted, trying to break free of his grasp, "I..would never..give you the Miraculous.." I said through my teeth. I saw Tikki floating behind him, not sure what to do. She shook in fear as she watched. Next second, and she was gone.

Hawkmoth chuckled and pushed against me harder. "Oh, girl. You are dumber than I thought." He slid his cane down and hit it against my diaphragm, causing the wind to drain from me. He let me collapse against the floor, reeling in pain.
"I never hurt anyone. I only helped people get what they wanted. In return, I just wanted those two little miraculous's that you and that feline of yours has. But, no. They all failed. And it's all your fault." He put his foot against my back and pushed down, making me hit harder against the concrete.
"Grhhh.." I grunted, feeling my bones creak.

He got off of me and kicked me onto my side. I saw a pool of blood under my head, my body feeling numb and sore. Last thing I remembered was Rena Rouge appearing in the ally way