14. Come With Me

Things were a bit awkward between David and I the night after the drunken get together. We went shopping that day. David and I didn’t say a word to each other but I kept catching him looking at me. I am not too sure why things were awkward that day, I wasn’t ashamed I slept with him I would just rather not have everyone know, at least not yet. Something just felt off so just stuck by Dana’s side all day and tried to brush off the feeling. None of us bought much but we had a good time checking all the shops out. The girls and I went back to the hotel around midnight that day.

            “So Kelsey, how was your night?” Megan asked as I looked through my bag for some PJs.

            “It was fun!” I shrugged.

            “You know I saw David walk out of Dana’s room this morning.” Cassidy winked. I just huffed and went to the bathroom to change. “We know you slept in there too! Spill it!” She yelled through the door.

I rolled my eyes and quickly came up with a lie, “I was drunk, he help me into bed and I don’t know I guess he passed out in there.” I swung open the door almost hitting Cassidy in the face, “Lets rest up! We have a busy two days of shopping and sight seeing ahead of us!”

The next two days were fun. We visited all the tourist stops and shops in LA with the boys as our tour guides. Things between David and I felt normal again, it was like nothing happened at all. I also got closer to all of the boys. I must admit, it was a tiring two days and we had Cole’s big party the day after. We went to the hotel and rested up.

            I woke up on Saturday at four in the afternoon, nobody else was up so I decided to go and get some food from the hotel. By the time I finished eating the girls were up and getting ready for the party. We had all bought new outfits for the night. Shelby had bought a multi-coloured Aztec printed skirt with a simple tight and black long sleeved shirt tucked into it with some dark wooden wedges. Megan chose a black leather skirt with a button up denim top and some white flats.  Cassidy picked out a loose fitting dress in a coral colour with a brown belt to pinch in her waist and add some shape to the outfit. Cassidy also wore black heeled sandals. As for me, I bought a simple black, off the shoulder fitted dress, with some black wedge shoes with a pattern cut out along the sides. There is no hiding the fact the we all spent way too much money on our new outfits, but we wanted our trip to LA to end with a bang and we made sure we were going to look good doing it. Will and Gabe picked us up from the hotel at 6:30 and we made it to Cole’s house by 7:00 sharp. There wasn’t many people when we first showed up. We made our way through the house and found Cole and greeted him. We also met his girlfriend Cassidy. She was stunning. Blonde wavy hair and big blue eyes. We talked and got to know each other while we waited for everybody else to get to the party, Cassidy was very sweet. I spotted Ariana, Nina, Connie and Alex from across the room and ran over to greet them.

“Look who it is!” I grabbed Megan, my Cassidy, and Shelby through dragged all the people. “Hey guys!” I hugged each of them and we stood and talked for a bit.

“It really sucks you guys are leaving so soon! We barley got time to hang out!” Alexis pouted. It did suck. These girls were amazing and Since I am moving to LA I assumed that I would get more time with them. I wish my friends and I would have got more time to hang out altogether. I still had not told anyone about the opportunity I had besides Dana and it was our second last day in Cali. I needed to tell them soon.