Restless Night

I look around the dark room, squinting. My eyes land on Harry's sleeping body. I quietly lean over and look at my phone's time. It read, in bright letters, 2:09 AM. I frowned, nobody would be awake and I clearly couldn't sleep after that dream. I checked my Twitter, scrolling down the timeline. A recent tweet caught my eye.

@hipsta_please009: @JennaKravitz_Real i used to like u. but bcuz u r dating harry and u dont know shit bout him, respect is zero

I rolled my eyes.

@JennaKravitz_Real: lovely people. no i dont know every little detail about Harry, but that just means more to discover. #calmdown

In about fifty seconds, it was retweeted 50+ times, and my hashtag trended at third worldwide. A tweet from Liam replying to me caught my attention,

@Real_Liam_Payne: true dat. go to sleep..

I laughed silently, not wanting to stir Harry.

@JennaKravitz_Real: speak for yourself. #mrwild

@Real_Liam_Payne: #ashamed. i can be qute wild. go fish mastaaa.

@JennaKravitz_Real: oh you crack me up. bytheway, you cheated last time. #ashamed

@Real_Liam_Payne: i told u. i didnt see the 8

@JennaKravitz_Real: tell that to my remaining three eights.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Remaining three 8s, i didnt see the fourth 8.

I laugh aloud this time.

@JennaKravitz_Real: Yawn. you bore me. im going to sleep. i totally got Inceptioned and woke up.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Wha?

@JennaKravitz_Real: the falling motion causing you to wake up abruptly.

@Real_Liam_Payne: o, i hate that.

@JennaKravitz_Real: yeah.. good night brooo x

I set my phone down and tried to sleep. Twisting and turning, I gave up. I got out of bed, threw a baggy sweatshirt on, grabbed my purse and left. I suddenly thought of the fans waiting outside in the cold, how they might get sick. My stomach clenched at the thought of them out, with just a sliver of hope that we might come out. When I reached the lobby, I walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" I asked. The girl sitting in the chair, typing furiously on her phone, didn’t bother looking at me. "Excuse me?" I asked a bit louder. The girl held up a finger, motioning me to be quiet. Ignored again, I ran my hand through my hair. "I am Jenna flipping Kravitz and I want you to answer me." I said, pulling the famous card. The girl's head shot up and her eyes widened.

"Yes, Ms. Kravitz? How may I be of your service?" She stuttered. Satisfied, I asked her where the gift shop was. "On Floor 2, to the right." She answered, meekly. I nodded and didn't bother thanking her, for her rude ignorance. I went to the second floor and got to the gift shop. I ignored the cashier's wide glances and bought about a hundred blankets. 

"Total is $580.67, may I ask why you are purchasing so many?" The cashier asked shyly. I smiled at her, 

"There are cold fans outside, and we are here in the nice, even AC." She nodded, and handed me my receipt.

"Our staff can help you deliver. You can't possibly carry all this on your own?" I shook my head,

"I'll be fine. But can you ask them to carry them downstairs for me?" She nodded, and pressed a red button on her walkie-talkie. I went downstairs again, outside. The fans either didn't notice me, or were too tired to. I smiled and waved at the few who were awake and gaping. I put my finger to my lips, motioning to the sleeping one. Their head nodded furiously. I looked back and saw the staff coming with the blankets. 

Quietly, we handed each group of fans a jumbo blanket, making sure not the exclude anybody. For the sleeping fans, I had found a pen and a notepad in my purse. I signed my name and a small note saying 'Have nice dreams, xx' or such. Feeling pleased with my work, I waved goodbye to the awakened fans, and retreated to my hotel room.

"Where'd you go?" A groggy Harry mumbled, when I shut the door.

"Outside. Gave blankets to the fans." I said, setting my purse down. He mumbled a bit and patted the spot next to him.

"You. Me. Sleep. Now." He phrased. I laughed lightly and obediently lay in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me to his warm chest. I shivered at the touch of his bare torso,

"Dude, are you naked," I asked. I felt his head go up and down and I squealed. I pushed him away from me, much to his displeasure. He fought my flailing arms, and brought me back to him.

"Too bad.." He whispered. Heat rose up to my face and the touch of his hot breathe on my ear. I gave in, and let him cuddle me, despite his nudity. But just before he drifted into sleep again, he stroked my hair, his emerald eyes gazing into my golden-hazel ones. He kissed the edge of my lip, teasing me and went to sleep. I tried to sleep, and after minutes, and minutes, I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

~*~

-Two Months Later-

<Pennsylvania>

"I heard that last night a guy tried to seduce you, Harold." Louis laughed. Harry groaned,

"Yeah. He was all ontop of me and rubbing my arm, blinking furiously." We all laughed at his remark. Two months into the tour, and two months into our 'relationship'. Two months since Niall and my unspoken of mishap. Two months since Perrie cheated on Zayn, and one week since the girls went back to England.

"I'm all lonely, being the only girl." I blurted randomly. Strangely, Niall was the one to reply first.

"Not for long. I met a girl, Chandler. She's very bold and pretty." He said, ears tinging red. We gaped at him, leading into countless teasing.

"Hey, but wait. We need to meet her, fool!" Zayn exclaimed. We all proclaimed agreement and Niall held his hand up in surrender.

"Fine, fine." We cheered and went back to teasing him. I was halfheartedly joking about how little Nialler finally found a fishie. I was thinking back on that night, now blurry with memory fading. How he made me heart speed up, and just suddenly dropped the fact we had ever kissed. "Actually, she's a fan that we met the other day, backstage. Back in California." He admitted.

"Oh?" Liam asked. A fan?

"Even better!" I exclaimed. Before we could pester him with more qiestions, my cell rang. Picking up I greeted with,

"Papa John's pizza delivery, the best for the best, how may I help you?" The boys snickered in the back.

"Jenna, we have a new project for you. It's on discrimination and bullying." Tina's prim and proper voice came in. 

"A project? Since when do I do projects?" I asked. The guys quieted down and tried to listen in.

"Since the bullying became the top cause of deaths in schools as of last month. You do this project, no other choice." The phone clicked off. I shrugged and flopped down on the sofa, getting bombarded with questions from the boys.