Deep Adieu Doo

"Psst.. Psstttt. Jennnaaaaaaaahhh" somebody pokes my cheek aggressively. The person snickers and suddenly something wet and slimey trails across my cheek. 

I scream and jolt up. Louis and Harry are laughing their shit off and highfiving each other. I glare and wipe my face,

"Did you just fucking. Lick. My. Face." I growl. I shoot them the finger and crawl off the sofa. I remember what happened last night, just not when I fell asleep. Maybe Niall left me a blanket or what? I just.. Never mind, Jenna. You think too much. I walk towards my room to refresh when I overhear Zayn and Liam talking.

"Niall likes her, mate. He gave her a fry. You know he doesn't share. And the way he looks at her everytime Harry flirts or kisses her. It's jealousy." Liam exclaimed. Zayn nodded,

"Just let the time be. Jenna will figure this out, besides. It's not our business." He said wisely. I backed out of the room. So much for asking about Danielle. I ran to my room. So.. Niall did like me? What do fries have to do with anything? 

Before I could do more thinking, my phone rang on the table besides me. I rolled over and picked it up.

"Bonjour!" I greeted.

"Jenna! Tell the boys that you guys have a concert today and all of this week in Santa Monica and more. Okay?" Tina said, before hanging up.

"Uhm. Okay" I said to the blank dial tone. I set my phone down and hopped out of bed.

~~~~~~~~¢¢

"Fuck, all week?" Niall said. I nodded. Liam looked worried,

"What about Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie?" He said. Zayn piped in,

"Oh, about that. Perrie can't come." I nodded, poo. I wanted to meet her.

"I'm pretty sure we can still pick them up..." Harry said. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around me. Over there somewhere, Niall stiffened and looked away.

Louis jumped around shouting,

"ELEANOR. ELEANOR. ELEANOR" I giggled at the Doncaster boy. Eleanor sure meant alot to him. 

"Well, we're going to pick them up today." Zayn said. Liam brightened about and said in a dreamy voice

"Hurray!"

"Dammit. All you people are going to be surrounded by your girlfriends." Niall said, angrily. Harry sent a sympathetic look over to him,

"Don't worry mate, you'll find somebody special." Niall looked at me, lower lip trembling and looked away. Fuck, what have I done? I'm leading him on. I looked away and walked away. I went over to the laptop and checked Twitter.

@JennaKravitz_Real: Holy Gorgonzolla. Such a busy week ahead of us!

@JennaKravitz_Real: Can't wait to meet @EleanorJCalder and @DaniellePeazerx!

@JennaKravitz_Real: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson never lick my face again.

I smiled at my tweets. I got up and didn't know what to do.

"I'm bored guys.." I say, to whoever was listening. The boys grunt. I check outside and see that there was still a wave of fans. More Kravers then Directioners this time.

"It's pandemonium out there, guys." Zayn said.

"I want to try something.." Louis mumbled, walking to the window. He opened it and the fans' screaming blasted us at full force. They caught sight of Louis and to my honest disbelief, they got louder. Louis raised a finger. And tried to yell something. If I couldn't hear him, I doubt the fans could. Louis furrowed his brow and backed up. He signaled for me to come. I walked over,