Howdy. I'm Jenna Kravitz, international superstar.

Hi!! It's Anna here :] This is my second fanfic that I have started because I am so bored, and full of exploding ideas. I have posted this story on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/WhatMakesYou1Derful check out the page and like us! I hope you like this. and enjoy.! (I'm so awkward at these things)

Two years ago, was the highlight of my life. It was my town's annual talent show, and my family urged me to sing up there. I walked up, singing Hey Soul Sister and next thing I know, a talent scout plucked me out of Kentucky and entered me into the big world of fame and stardom in Los Angeles. I'm Jenna Kravitz, typical black haired 18 year old. Well, not exactly typical. If your typical 18 year old has 7 million followers on Twitter, does concerts in a different city every night, then yeah. I am quite typical. But, truth is? I'm just a lucky singer who sang at the right place at the right time. Yeah yeah, the whole 'I thank my friends, my family and all of you for making this happen' speech. But it's true! If it weren't for my mom and sister nagging me about going up on stage, I don't believe I would've.

"Jenna!!" My sister's voice rang through my laptop. I snapped out of my mini daydream,

"Oh, sorry Lissa.." I said. My sister, Melissa Kravitz, 23 was stuck at Kentucky at her University; and believe me, I missed her more than a child misses their blanket. 

"Yeah, Jen, you were kinda in a daze there hun. What were you thinkin' about?" Her accent made me smile a bit.

"I was just thinking about home.. You know, ma. How has she been?" I asked her. Just like Lissa, my mom had to stay home and watch over our ranch. You see, my dad died when I was 3 in a truck accident. He was driving home, when a three ton wheeler cut him off and he died on impact. So my mom had to do all the work at home. Sure we have some workers, but they only work occasianally. My mom had to stay back or the ranch would've fallen apart.

"She's doin' fine. Now, how has Mochi been?" She smiled. Mochi was my cute, fluffy Pomeranian who moved in with me on my journey to LA. Hearing her name being called, my puppy yapped in the backround, scurrying over to my side. Laughing, I picked her up so she was visible in the video camera.

"Speak of the devil.." I giggled. Mochi whimpered. Nuzzling her nose, "I'm just kidding"

"My furry baby!" Lissa squealed. A tiny bark in her backround made Mochi's ears perk. 

"Mimi!!!" I squealed. A russel terrier's face showed up on screen and Mochi's delighted bark filled my apartment.

"A united family, Jen. Look how fast Mimi's tail is wagging." She laughed. I looked at my own pup's tail and saw a blur of puff.

"Ditto sis." I laughed. My bubble ringtone interrupted my laughing. "Sorry sis! Manager's calling. Chat you tomorrow." I pouted. Lissa smiled slightly,

"Okay, hun. Gotta keep up with ya' fame, am I right? Okay! See ya' later, hun. Kisses!" She said. Waving good bye into the cam, I clicked answer.

"Jenna?" My manager's formal voice greeted.

"The one and only, Tina." I joked. Tina let out a short laugh.

"Okay, so. I have a very good proposal for you, my friend!" 

"That's what you said to Bart, and look at him now."

"Exactly!"

"He's in jail for a DUI, Tina."

"That was his mistake, not mine."

"Yeah, sure. Should I come to your office?"

"No, don't bother, Jen. It's being exterminated, pesky ants."

"Ew, gross."

"I know, I'm coming over."

"Okay, see you." I said, hanging up. I looked around the apartment room. Coffee cups scattered on the floor, clothing on the couch, it was a mess. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it.

"Jen!"

"Tina!" I let her in and made some room for her on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, this place is a dump."

"I know. The maid was stealing my jewelry so I fired her."

"Oh wow, when was that?"

"Tuesday.." She rolled her eyes.

"It's been three days. Honey, this is revolting. It's almost worse than ants." I smiled sheepishly.

"I know." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"So, like I said, I came here with some news."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know the European band, One Direction?" I nodded, who doesn't?

"Of course! What about them?"

"They are currently doing their American Tour and they are stopping in Los Angeles tomorrow to see you."

"Me?" I was a bit shocked. They are the hottest band of the century. 

"Yes you. They want you to join them for the rest of their tour." I felt giddy inside.

"That's great!!" I smiled. Tina held up her hand,

"That's not it." I tilted my head to the side, 

"What is it?"

"Their management and I have decided we want you and one of their members to date."

"Excuse me? I don't even know them! Let alone date one."

"Honey, calm down. This is Hollywood. You don't need to know them, that's what I am for. I can arrange the information, the outifits, the cue cards and all you have to do is smile, kiss and look pretty." I thought it over. It didn't seem honest.

"That doesn't seem right."

"Honey! Like I said, this is Hollywood. Look at the couples around you, I bet you only about 49% of them are real." I bit my lip.

"I don't know.."

"Jenna! Their fans and your fans. The publicity! The stocks! It's the best way."

"Fine. On one account, I get to choose which member." I said. Tina nodded and smiled.

"Of course, of course. Now, let's find you a new house keeper, and an outfit for tomorrow."

Little did I know, I just got myself into a huge adventure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry if it's short! i copied and pasted it straight from my facebook page, i'll try to make these longer in the future.. probably. :]