A Fan-ny Mishap

"Duuuddee. Where's Harry??" I moaned, clutching my stomach. We finished two cakes, about $50 worth of snacks and drinks from the mini fridge and a bunch of my oreos. I was seriousky boated and feeling fat. Daniele snored loudly from the side, clutching on Liam and El. El sprawled across the sofa and half on the ground. The boys were playing leap frog with the exception of Liam. 

I was just sitting, and flipping thtough channels. It was 4:17 and Harry still didn't show up. Management was freaking out, searching for him.

"I'm right here.." Harry called out, walking in.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Niall shouted, falling off Zayn. (They had major sugar rushes) Harry rolled his eyes, 

"I've been here for a while. Watched you guys stuff yourselves and all." He said, walking to me. I gasped and hugged him.

"What the hell, management have been lookong for ages." Louis said.

"Well they should have looked harder." He grumbled. I leant away from him.

"What got in your pants and died?" Niall said.

"None of your business." Harry snapped. Niall frowned. 

"Calm down, Har. What's wrong?" I asked, softly. He glared at me.

"Nothing that has to do with you." He sneered. I gasped, and blinked away tears. What the hell is his problem? Niall and Louis gasped and came over to my side, protectively holding my arms. Zayn rushed to te sleeping ones and woke them up. 

"Whaasut?" Liam mumbled. His eyes shot open at Harry. "HAZ!" He cheered. When he saw his cold stare he quieted down and sent us a confused look. Danielle and El looked at him strangely.

"I'm leaving." Harry mumbled, getting up and pushing past us. 

"What's his problem." El said. We shrugged. 

"I don't know, but I don't think he went out to McDonalds, Niall." Louis said, referring to Niall's guess on where he was.

~*~

"Hello." A deep voice interrupted Louis and I's staring contest. Everyone's head swiveled around to see a bed headed Harry.

"Well, hi." El said, cautiously. 

"Why so hesitant?" Harry asked,  sitting down  next to me. 

"Cared to finally join us?" Niall asks.

"Sorry about my behavior earlier. It's just I was walking down the street after a few drinks and a girl, who was showing too much cleavage even for me,  bumped into me and the paparazzi decided to take tons of pictures. So expect today's headline to be,  'Harry Style's new toy?' o r something." He grumbles. We all laugh at this, easily forgiving him. 

"Well,  it's 4:30, we'd better get going to the stadium.  Rosie's gonna freak if we don't get there earlier." Liam proclaimed.  Rosie,  our makeup artist had this thing about getting there two hours early just in case we needed to be interviewed earlier and had to have makeup. 

"Alright," Harry chuckled, getting up. I grinned. Things were back to normal.  If only Niall hadn't kissed me.

~*~

"THANKS FOR COMING OUT TODAY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FANS. The loudest too, might I say. GOOD NIGHT!" I shouted. The boys wooped in the back, their voices raspier than mine. I had more experience in the live show category, my voice only getting sore. The light on the stage dimmed and we were rushed backstage to change and freshen up to meet the fans with backstage passes. 

"Goodness, my earfoam popped out halfway and the sound was deafening." Louis complained. 

"Life as a star,  babe." Harry joked. 

"Hold your lasso,  popstar." I counter joked. We all laughed and went out seperate ways to the the dressing rooms. Lilly,  my makeup artist and clothing designer,  had set out an outfit for me. A lavender dress reaching the top of my knee,  with a sweetheart neckline and some light pink wedges. Simple. I grinned at her and proceeded to change. Then,  I sat at the mirror table, looking at my reflection.

"Gonna pretty y'all up,  sweetie." Lilly giggled in a Southern drawl. I laughed and blanked my face for Lilly to put her artistic skills on. A few cold swipes of her brush, slips of the lipgloss tube and brushes of the mascara comb,  I was all set.  I walked outside, meeting up with the boys  who were waiting for the fans. 

"Omg , like, I can't believe we're here." We heard some girls chitters coming from down the halls. I got up, and stood next to Harry. 

"Hi,  you must be the lucky ladies." Winked Zayn. The girls nodded eagerly, patting their eyelashes, trying to seduce them as much as possible. Louis held up a hand.

"I've got a girlfriend, as well as Liam, Harry and Zayn." The girls pouted and frowned.

"Don't frown. Smiling makes you seventy-eight percent more attractive." Liam said, quoting the words seriously.

"Yeah. Attractive girls are nice." Niall winked. A girl squealed at his idiotic comment and Harry winced at the inhumane sound. 

"Oops, sorry. I forgot,  Harry doesn't like it when a girl squeals or screams." The girl chastised herself while she said the fact of Harry that I had not known about. 

"Haha. Yeah.  You, um,  kind of burst my eardrum. I basically have big ears beneath these untamed curls." He joked. The girl blushed and I left them to do their chatting. I wandered around, signing the fans scrapbooks and socialized too. 

"So you're saying, you didn't even know One Direction all that well before you met Harry?!" One girl gasped. I nodded sheepishly. She tsked and turned away,  flicking her hair in my face. Well that was rude, I thought. I chuckled to myself soon after. She didn't know the real Harry Styles. She knew the Harry Styles the society has named him. But, yet again,  I didn't know that Harry Styles either. That girl somehow told the other fans that I knew nothing about Harry Styles,  and that I shouldn't even be with him. 

"Why are you with him? You've got it easy, being all talented and stuff. Fame got in your in your head, huh. Thinking you could snag THE Harry Styles like the selfish popstar you are. I know EVERY thing about him, making me a better girlfriend for him than you." One girl sneered at me. I almost pissed myself laughing at her. 

"Sweetheart. Poor, poor, dear. Being in a relationship is not about knowing every single thing about them. Sure, I don't know anything from what cologne he wears to what color his socks are every Tuesday. But not knowing anything about him makes being with him more fun, or funner. The fact that I get to learn new things about him is amazing. But let's face it, sweetheart. You know society-judged Harry Styles. I want to know, home town Cheshire, and Holmes Chapel boy. Not popstar by day, player by night, Harry. So yeah, I know nothing about him. But in reality, neither do you." I said,  oozing with fake sincerity. She looked at me with a poker face, and walks away.  The rest of the night, no more 'you don't know Harry shit'. After the fans left and we returned to the hotel, I laid awake in my soft plush bed, facing away from Harry. I don't know anything about Harry, but that should change. I drifted off into a restless dream. Strange dream, really. One where I stand in a white room, alone. Whispers wisp through the small slits above me. I strain my ears to hear them, but fail. I hop, jump, leap to hear them better, but fail miserably. As I proceed to give yp, a strong firm hand lifts me up to hear the no longer existent whispers. I look down, to see a mist cloud, sprouting two hands, which were carrying me. I vaguely hear the whispers again, coming from the cloud. I stay silent, in hope of hearing what had gotten me so curious in the first place.

"Bury while.." It hisses. I grunt in confusion as the whispers get louder. "Marry Tiles" I stare at the two hands dumbfounded. It wanted me to marry tiles? One last whisper, this one louder and crystal clear rang in my ears. "Harry Stylessss" My eyes widen at the name so easily slipping out of my mouth.

"Harry.. Styles?" I barely whisper. The cloud's hands drop me as it poofs into thin air. As I freefall, a bright yellow puff stops me mid-plummet. 

"Choose the heart's desire. Or those you truly love, will cease their flame's fire." It poofed away, as the previous cloud had, leaving me confused. It's horrible attempt at rhyming made no sense at all. My stomach jolted again with the falling, as I almost reached the ground. As I hit the dreamland floor, my body back at the hotel jolts awake. The feeling of falling that makes you wake up. Hate that.