Chapter 9

****************** Wednesday Afternoon Cherry's POV & Thoughts *************************

 It was 5 o'clock ready to head to Nash's house and study . It was going to be the first time I was ever going to his house . I walked to his front door and knocked . 

Hayes opens the door " Oh hey what chu need ?" He ask. 

 " Is Nash here , I here to study with him " I said. 

 " Hayes let Cherry , come in " Nash's says .

"Nash is this your gf , can I play with your gf ?" Skylynn says . 

 " No Skylynn she isn't my gf she's a friend Ummm lets study in my room " He says . 

"Sure " I said. 

" Nash use protection " Hayes says . 

Nash gave him a mean look and walked up to his room . We began studying , Nash just listen to me while I was reading something to him and giving information . I felt like he wasn't listening and was just looking at me saying " mmmhhmmm " a couple times. We read a chapter together he started to listen .At one moment we goofted off and started talking about other stuff .  But at one moment Nash came to sit closer to me I turned to him and I looked at his lips he looked at mine and we leaned together ... But I pulled away . 

Nash was confused " Sorry Nash It's just ..... " 

" What is it ?" He asked . 

" I never kissed anybody and I don't want to kiss you because what if I'm a bad kisser , or you don't like it " I said. 

" Cherry ... let me be your first " He says. 

" No its fine I  ..... " 

" I want to be your first " He says softly and leans to me and kisses me , I kiss back . We kissed for like 8 seconds their was starting to be tongue action and then Hayes walks in Nash's room . 

 " Hayes what do you want ?" Nash's says . 

" Ummm I was just wondering if you guys wanted snacks but I guys are fine " He says with a face expression saying " What did I just see ?" 

" Nevermind I'll just leave you two love birds " He says walking out and smiles to use. 

" I guess that's it Friday I'll study more with you " I say . and get up to the door . 

" Wait You don't have to leave " He says. 

"No no its fine a hour studying is good enough bye Nash " I say . and leave . 

I went back to my house took a shower , ate some pop tarts brushed my teeth and went to bed thinking of that kiss man I couldn't stop smiling . It felt good , really good now I know how it feels wasn't bad as I expected . I thought about it until I feel asleep . 

 I woke up , looked outside it was a little cloudy so I thought might as well put on black leggings with  a flowy burgundy  top , with a back and white  tribal  cardigan , put on back combat boots , put my make up usually . Do my hair in a bun and grabbed my backpack and I was done getting ready. 

 I walked out of the house as usual and I arrived at school . I was going to go to my friends and Cameron came along " Hey Cherry you didn't tell me you and Nash kissed ?"