Chapter 6

i was walking home as usual when all of sudden I see Chelsea & Kimberly's group pop up . They had evil looks in their eyes coming right towards me ! I tired to walk a different direction but They all where now surrounding me ! All of them started kicking , punching and throwing me to the ground , they where even cutting me ! As soon as that happen I woke up ! It was just a dream.......

  It was morning now so I got out of bed went down stairs ate , after  that wash the dishes ,take out the trash . I walked outside Nash was out side . He had no shirt on ! I tired not to look but I wanted to look . He was taking the trash out too. 

"Hey Cherry " He said smiling and waving.

Okay don't look at his abs when you turn to him I said in my head " Hey Nash " And quickly ran in side my house .Some times  I get really really nervous when I talk to Nash . 

 It was 6 o 'clock Lexi was wanting to take me to the mall . 

"Alright mom I 'm leaving " I said and went to her car.

" Why did you want to go to the mall ?" I asked .

" Okay I haven't told you this but now I am , I'm going on a date and I need a new outfit because I really like him! " Lexi said all happy .

"That's good who ??" I wanted to know.

" She showed me a picture of him . His hair was a little curly , he had  a nice smile she said his name was " Aaron  Carpenter " 

" He said he knows Nash !" Lexi said. 

"Well thats cool " I said.

" I wanted you  to come on a double date with me , you could ask Nash if he could join ?" Lexi suggest .

" What ? I can't , and Nash probably doesn't like " I said.

" You sure about that ?" Lexi said.

" Why do you say that ?" I asked.

" Well the way you guys talk , the way he doesn't want you to get bullied by those girls I notice " Lexi said.

I thought about it , Nash and me where going good and all but that didn't mean he wanted me to be his girlfriend ? Besides I see the way he looks at Acacia ...............

 ***************************** Nash POV & Thoughts ************************************

 Cameron texted me around this morning asking me if I wanted to go to the mall around 6 ? I said yeah . So now I getting ready to head out , I couldn't something to wear I was looking around my closet and found A box? It wasn't mine , I opened to see what it was . 

 What the heck ? It had a bag of marijuana , a needle and lil belt ... Heroine ? I never tried any of this stuff or see any of this stuff in real life ? I put it away under my bed since no body goes down their . 

 I was finally ready and Cameron was outside waiting for me , " Hey Nash Can i go ?" Hayes asked.

" No Hayes its just going to be me and Cameron " I said annoyed .

"Fine " Hayes said as he put his head down and went back in his room .

Cameron drove to the mall . While I told him about Acacia saying " I hope we can talk more " Cameron was faking to be happy for me . " Oh thats great man " 

" Cameron is their something your telling me ?" I asked.

" No nothing " He nobbed and kept driving. First Chris? Now Cameron ? Was their something about Acacia I should know about ? 

************************* Cherry's POV & Thoughts *****************************************

 We where in Forever 21 Lexi was trying on alot of stuff I mean alot ..I got little boring but I tired to kept a smile on my face . Woah now I know why guys don't liking going shopping with their gf's . She finally got shoes ,a dress and a necklace to go with her date . I bought also a dress  but not fancy like lexi . 

 " Where is this guy taking you " I asked Lexi . 

" He is going to take me to eat dinner on a ship at night " Lexi said.

" Woah " I said shocked . "That sounds romantic "

" I know " Lexi smiling about it .

 After that we went to Urban out fiters ! I bought a denim tank top from there and daisy shorts and cutoff boots . Lexi bought also a tank top pants and those round circle hippie glasses that where cool . After that we at at the food court . We bought from Chiptole man it was great! While we where eating I saw those Football player dush bag crew from our school . 

" Hey there cutie you need the D but you can't get mine its too big " Brad said.

" Brad you have a d**k ? woah thats weird " I said. 

Everyone laughs . He gets mad and grabs my wrist " Shut up you hoe " He says . I try pushing him away but I can't . Lexi tries to help but someone is holding her back .

********************** Nash's POV & Thoughts *****************************

 Me and Cam arrive to the mall . We walk around for a while and got noticed by a couple of people . I like how girls find me interesting , I wish guys would too . Later me and Cam go into a Arcade place they have . I got bet a couple times . "You suck Nash " Cameron says as we go out of their .

" Whatever I wasn't even trying to win " I say . 

Later got kicked out of Victoria Secret because we where fooling around in their trying to try on some bras . Went to Zumiez where going to buy some t-shirts and shorts but I needed to go pee .   We where waiting to pay for our stuff . I needed to go pee bad ! 

" Cameron heres my money pay for my stuff I need to go pee now !" As I try to hold it . 

" OKay the bathroom is just at the food court " Cameron said.

I ran to the bathroom peed ashed my hands . Got out and saw Cherry and that guy "Brad " and his gang . I saw Brad grabbing Cherry's wrist hard and Cherry trying to pull him away . I go run and throw a punch at his face and knocked him out . He layed on the floor knocked his friends and where all going to jump me but Cameron came running and decide not to and left . 

" You okay " I asked Cherry . Her face look shocked .

" Yeah I'm fine now thank you " Cherry said zoned out. 

" No problem " I said. and she smiled and I did too . 

" What happen all I saw was Nash punching Brads Face ?" Cameron asked shocked too . 

" Brad just being a jerk again . " Cherry said.

" We should go before he wakes up " Lexi said  as he was almost getting up . We got out of the mall . While we got out Cherry turned to me and hugged me .

" Sorry I'm just thankful you did that " I hugged back.

" It's okay " I said. 

------------------------ Still more to come (: ----------------------------------------

Q ; Who is your favorite Magcon Boy ?