Chapter 3

*********** Cherry's POV*************

  "Hey Look I think Acacia is checking Nash out" Madison said.

 "Yup thats going to be her new boyfriend " Kira said 

"What's the big deal ? Acacia always gets the guys ?" I said.

Acacia was a girl who was one of the "cool kids " in highschool and she was really beautiful . She always got hot boyfriends and even hot friends too. I knew her in 3rd grade , we where best friends until 6th grade , now she hates me?? IDK WHY??????? She just one day decide not to be my friend and hate me . 

**********Nash 's POV*********

Me and Cam and his friends were talking and telling jokes until this pretty blued eyed girl like me passed by my table . She turned around to see me .Gosh she was beautiful. she said "Hey " and left .

"ooohhh someone might think your cute !" Cameron said smiling at me .

"Whats her name?" I asked Cam.

"Acacia .... she like popular she might be think about dating the new guy ' Cameron said.

"Whatever " I said. Maybe I was thinking about dating her. But she was popular ? why would she be interested in me??? I asked myself.

**********Cherry's POV ********

Lunch was over , me and Lexi headed to Spanish 2 . Man I hated that class. not because of the teacher ,there of the White Trash "Think there too good for anyone" girls Seniors that will bully me  . They only bully me because I fought one girl named " Chelsea " . I fought her because she taught she could mess with a junior but I beat her ass. Then the next day all her "Friends " all jumped me one day I don't get them they all talk trash about each other but then still defend each other ? IDK what the the hack?. But  They didn't stop their ...everyday they will push me if I walked by them , call me names , every day ! 

  I saw them already when I entered the class room " Ewwwwwh its this ugly bitch again " One of them said.

I sat far away from they but they all got up and sat all around me . "You look tired .... Where you up all night doing your job as a prostitute cuz I saw you on the streets looking thirsty for some action " a girl named Kimberly said. she looked like a Tan orange with a blonde wig on top . 

" Says the one who f**ked Brad and let the whole team bang you " I said serious .And it was true she even told her "bestfriend " to keep it a secret but she didn't .

"You shouldn't be talking remember we can beat your ass again and still treat you like hell " another girl said .

" And this time where going to record it and show the whole school if you try and say anything else .... you have anything to say ? " ......" I guess not " Kimberly said.