Chapter 8

***********************  1 Month has passed  **************************

***********************  Cherry's Pov  **********************************

 In history we where going to get our report cards . The teacher passed them to use , he gave me mine . Yes! I have one B + and the rest A 's !! Yeah I was a nerd but i wanted to pass high school.

 Nash got his , the teacher just threw his report card like nothing . He looked at it . 

He looked at it and put it down  . " Can I look at your report card ? " 

He gave it to me , he got 3  C's , a F in this class , and only one A from P.e.  

" If anybody is failing this class their is a test in 2 weeks that will bring your grade up  alot so study now " Mr. Bert said. 

" Hey I can help you pass this test " I said trying to help out Nash . 

" Really ? you sure ?" He said . 

" Yeah we can study this test together so you can pass " I said. 

He smiled " Yeah come at my house to study on wednesdays and fridays at 5 " He said. 

"Okay " Gosh his smile ... his eyes ..... the way they glow looks clear ,it was something special . Was I falling for Nash ? Okay maybe yeah but it doesn't probably matter to him any ways . 

 ************************ Nash 's Pov & Thoughts *********************************

I was glad Cherry wanted me to pass this class , she cares about me  .  Her hair , her eyes , the way they glow in the sun  , there was something about her . Wait was I falling for her ? What am I kidding I've been falling for her .

Maybe since where going to be studying I'll find out if she has feelings for me too . Or naah c; 

Class was over , now headed to my other class.  Greg walks by me he gives me a note ..... 

I don't open it until I go to class . I sat down opened the note ...

" Nash , I'm sorry I've been bullying you , I did those things because I like you , I've been a fanboy of you  I know your straight and I know I can't be with you so thats why I've been angry with you , but it okay I can't get what I always want I have a bf so I thought to make this note  ,just wanted to let you know . " 

. Woah . I don't get why he couldn't just told me he liked me then do those things , but they don't matter . He told me the truth and is not going to try to hurt me  . 

Class was over I went to Cameron . Of course I was going to tell him about that because  I tell Cameron everything . 

We where in the hall I told him " I never knew he was gay until now ? but it's Greg he can get angry and upset I get why he did those things  " Cameron said. 

All of a sudden a  big group of Freshman scream and start hugging use and taking pictures . I felt happy and fame ... Girls do this when they see use ? wow but their was a crazy fan girl who tried to cut a piece of my hair ? I told her to stop . She didn't so I took the scissor's out of her hand and try to go to our table . 

 Yeah I know I could get a little serious , and people write on Twitter " I don't treat my fans good " , other one saying " I don't even Care about my fans ?" But I do I love them its just the crazy fangirls  . 

We got to our table " Hey Guys you ready to start touring next month ? " Cater says . 

" Yeah its going be cool hanging out , meeting fans , doing vines and going places " Cameron says. 

Magcon Is our group name  I met some guys named that will be in it  " Matthew , Taylor , Aaron  that where pretty funny chill guys , use me , Cameron, Carter and both Jack's , two guys that can sing Shawn , and Jacob that could sing on tour , Hayes wants to be .. sure he can be in it , and A girl who will Dj is Mahogany Lox " 

************************* Hours Later *******************************

School was over I was going to walk with Cherry but Acacia called my name " Hey nash , I have to walk to school , I was wondering if you could walk me to my home " 

" Ummm........Yeah " I said , I felt bad saying no but also bad leaving Cherry but she will be fine walking one day without me . 

We started walking to her house it wasn't far, I arrived at her house " Well thank you Nash for walking with me " She said smiling . 

She was really cute and beautiful . " No probably Acacia " She leaned to me and gave me a kiss ! I was shocked . 

"That's your reward " She said and went inside her house , I couldn't believe it , I Couldn't stop smiling  until I got home . Cherry was walking inside her room her faced looked strange  " Hey your not in a bad mood sorry Acacia wanted me walk " I said. 

" No i'm fine I get it " and she said  . I knew she wasn't fine something was wrong . 

"Cherry wait what's wrong ?'  you can tell me " I said. 

" Okay " She said . 

****************************** Cherry's POV & Thoughts **************************************

I was looking for Nash to walk home , I did and I saw him talking to Acacia and they left walking . 

. Okay . I guess I was walking alone as I saw them starting to walk together Acacia turned her head a little bit and saw me with her dirty look and turned back around. That bitch . But I guess I had that coming I knew she was going to get with Nash . But why does she even really like him? 

I told Nash this " I started to walk and I saw Brad's group , behind me . I try to keep it cool not brother if they where behind me but they just closer and closer I started to walk faster and so did they . As I knew something was bond to happen I ran and they all grabbed me trying to do things to me , I try yelling for help but they covered my mouth trying to put me in their car but I kicked one of them in the balls and ran " 

Nash face was serious " I going to have to do something " He said . 

" Nash don;t do anything I don't want you to get into trouble please Nash I'm okay " I said. 

" No Cherry its not right what they did , I have to do beat brad up and I don't care if they all attack me " He said as he meant it . 

I gave him a hug " Thank you Nash your a good friend but please nothing really happen just don't do anything please I couldn't stand if they did something horrible to you " I said hugging him still with my head on his heart . I could hear his heart beat it was at first going fast but it calmed down . 

*************************** Nash's Pov & Thoughts ***********************

I wanted to play back for what they where trying to do  , but since Cherry didn't want me to get in it . I thought I might listen to her . 

 She hugged me and I felt some way ... it was nice .