Chapter 7

********************** Nash's POV & Thoughts ***********************************

 When Cherry hugged me , I just warmth .I looked at her and she looked at me , we looked at each others eyes .  I liked keeping her safe . We only knew each other for 3 days but it feels longer than that . 

"Well bye " Cherry said going into Lexi's car .

"Bye " I waved . 

Me and Cameron got in the car and he started driving . 

" Hey can I ask you something ?" Cameron said.

" Yeah what is it Cam ?" I  said.

" Do you like Cherry ?" Cameron asked.

" I don't know I guess but where just friends " I said.

" Oh just wondering " Cameron said.

******************************* Cameron's POV & Thoughts ****************************

After all that crap  happened with Brad we got out  and I saw Cherry hugged Nash . I saw when they where hugging their eyes just stared at each other . I knew they had a thing.  I wanted Nash to be with the right girl and now I know who I can set him up with . Cherry. Even though me and Cherry been friends since she was 4 and I was 6 and when we grown together I had feelings about her but I never told because I didn't want to loss her . But I figure if we are good by just being friends then we are going to stay friends .

 Sure I was going to set him up with Acacia but I found out she was  once cheating  on Chris with this guy named "Sam " . That's why Chris has been acting weird all this time because Acacia made him like that . And I didn't want her to do that with Nash either . 

****************************** Nash's POV &THOUGHTS ****************************** 

Cameron dropped me outside my house . Nobody was home they left a note " We went out to eat we will bring you something Or nah if your brother eats it all on the way  "

I entered my room lay on my bed feeling tired . Or nah ? I should use that in a Vine ! 

**************************** Cherry's Pov ******************************************

 It was a Sunday morning . Mom cooked some pancakes I ate them helped her out with the house still my brother never picks up his mess . I was walking through the hall and found a picture of my dad when he was in North Carolina for a week . He took a picture with this man who had eyes like Nash ! I kinda looked like him. Did he know Nash's dad ?  . Nahh Its not Nash's dad their is a lot of people with blue eyes . 

  I went to my room thought I had nothing better to do so went on my phone . Thought I might go On Vine since their where funny people on it . 

I saw Carter had a Vine! He made a Vine with his mom in the car yelling and scaring her . Ha his mom. Jack & Jack also had vines together ! Then saw Nash made a Vine saying " Do You got a Bae or Nah ? Is you tryna date or Nah ? I didn't get it but caughy . Then Cameron on Vine saying "Zaaayyyyuuummm " 

How did they get these words from ? I was on Vine for a while and saw this guy with Bandanas on named "Taylor Caniff " then this guy that sang songs really good named "Shawn Mendes " he was kinda cute too and another one named "Jacob Whiteside " , Then a really funny named "Matthew Espinosa " . Gosh no wonder girls go on Vine ?