Chapter 22

(A/N: I'm so sorry about that last chapter it was sad ;^; I had no idea how the Zodiac works or what happened with it, so I just guessed. Also, I wanted to make a fuck ton of jokes, but it would have ruined the mood so I didn't. Yeah. Anyways I'm gonna go cry now)

Ford's P.O.V.

I stood there in shock. He was gone. I had killed him. I had killed the love of my life. I started to cry.

The pyramid started to rumble, but I didn't care. The whole world was so distant. Nothing mattered. Things kept happening, the world was a blur.

Next thing I knew, I passed out.

✶✶✶

I woke up on the forest floor. I groaned as I got up. The rest of the Zodiac was on the ground as well, some getting up, some still passed out. I walked around and leaned on a tree. I remembered what happened.

The Zodiac.

The deal.

Those screams he made.

The pain he was in.

A tear rolled down my face. He would come back. We made a deal. He promised. he would come back.

Dipper walked over to me. "What happened?"

"It's over," I wiped my face. "He's... gone..."

Dipper just looked away. After a few minutes, he walked back to his sister.

Everything was just a blur. I had a major headache. Everyone gathered themselves and headed back to their homes.

The next few days didn't even process in my head. I knew Bill would come back. He had to. 

But what if he didn't? What if he lied? What if he couldn't?

No. Stop. I couldn't think that way. He would come back. He would.

Weeks past. The younger twins had their birthday party and left back to California. My brother and I were on good terms now and I let him keep the 'Mystery Shack', but he gave it to Soos. I wanted to keep investigating the weirdness that happened because of Weirdmageddon, but I kept thinking about Bill.

It was the end of November and I sat on the roof of the house, away from everyone. I took out a new journal and started to write in it.

After a few hours of writing, something happened. A huge swirling purple cloud was hovering over a part of the forest. It looked like a portal opening. Then, a huge beam of light shot out of it and into the woods.

I snapped my journal shut, jumped off the roof, and ran into the forest.