Chapter 8

(A/N: Ok. I was going to write a version of Dreamscapers and Sock Opera with this au(?). But I'm not going to do that because I need Ford and Bill to hop aboard the gay train and kiss. OwO So the next few chapters are gonna be this version of Not What He Seems and The Tale of Two Stans so yay. Also, this chapter might be a bit long I'm sorry. Um... have fun I guess...?𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤)

I̶͙̗̺̙̥͈͉͕̍̀ͅ ̵̡͈͈̰͙̦̙̣̻͊͂́͐̓͊̐͂̓w̶̻̲̲̓a̴̢̛͆͆̀̏̃́̀ń̵̝̜͉̭̯͓̮͖̪̩̒́͆̾̂̍̓t̸̛̛̙͕̣̰̤͓̮̩̾ ̶̨̨̼̥̺̹̘̱͛̏̽̂̌͐͒͜͝t̷̢̟͇̣̬̻̘̬͂̈́͂̕̕͘͠ơ̵̼̪̟͙͎͇̍̓̓̓̎̍̀̾͝ ̷̡̛̉̏̀͗d̵̛̖̗̉́͑̂͒̍i̸̢̖͋̓̆͛̏̃͊̒̀͝ḛ̷̫͎͙͖̼̓̌̾͌͒̽̕͝

Bill's P.O.V.

Pinetree and Shooting Star's trust have been shattered because of that journal. Like I give a shit. They're just a problem I need to deal with. And the best way I deal with problems is by ignoring them. Pinetree had tried to ask me about the journal again, and I gave him the same answer. He didn't like it. 

It was about more than halfway through the summer. The younger twins had gone on some adventures and sometimes I had been pulled into them, even though we were both reluctant about that. The last one I had been pulled into where we faced off against Fiddleford's cult, the Blind Eye. I lost a few days of memory, but it was ok. 

At the moment, I was laying down on the roof of Ford's house. I still refused to call it "The Mystery Shack". I sighed. My eye patch started to itch, I lifted it up, scratched the empty pocket of skin that was under it, the replaced the eye patch. Today was the day it would happen. The Portal would open, or cause the end of the world. Hopefully the former.

All of a sudden a water balloon landed on my face. 

"AGH! WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled and sat up. Down on the ground, Pinetree and Shooting Star were laughing. 

"Bill shot! 300 points!" Shooting Star shouted.

"Oh, you asked for it." I used my powers and picked up 10 water balloons. They all landed on top of them. They were pushed to the ground, laughing. I laughed too.

I was about to grab more water balloons with my powers, but then I saw something in the sky. Helicopters. Suddenly a whole fleet of government agents pulled up in front of the house. I floated down, wondering what in the stars was going on. 

"Kids are secure!" An agent shouted, surrounding Pinetree and Shooting Star. 

"Hey! Hands off! I don't understand! What did I do that warrants this much arresting?" Stan said, being pushed forward by an agent. 

"What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"Man secure!" Another agent yelled, grabbing my shoulders. 

"HEY! Hands off the merchandise!" I yelled.

"The government guys? I thought you got eaten by zombies." Pinetree said. I wish they had been.

"We survived. Barely." One of the agents said. "I used Trigger as a human shield. He cried like a baby." Ha. I like this guy. 

"What? Hey! Not in front of the Special Ops guys!" The agent named Trigger said. 

"This is security footage of a government waste facility. At 0400 hours last night, someone robbed 300 gallons of dangerous waste." Agent Powers explained. Shit, I helped get that radioactive waste. Fuck.