twelve ( part 2 ) Ending

~~~~~POV of AOMINE~~~~~

  the games start. . tOO vs Seirin..  and for this time we will win again~  I remeber Momoi was telling something about kuroko and Taiga~  lets see if they can win against me~ 

  the 1st quarter~ momoi told us that we need to score first.  this is to show who will be the winner~

The ball gets stolen by Sakurai when Izuki tries to pass and Us has its first turnover. Sakurai prepares to shoot, but passes to Me instead, , and I scored using the alley-oop.   its really annoying this kagami taiga!   there 1st plan didn't work on me so there couch order them to use Kuroko's new pass to get a second assault.

Kuroko gets the ball and prepares for his new pass, that looks like his Ignite Pass.He spins his arm and his wrist and hits the ball with the palm of his hand. The result is a spiral-based pass that not even Me can stop, it simply knocked my hand away.

"great,  tetsu you really improve huh!" I said to him

I dont know what there thinking why kuroko keep using his skill on me on the 2nd time I know how to stop it.

   "is that what you got tetsu!?" I said and stop him. 

  "I already told you we will win~" I said and run towards my team mates. 

kagami give the ball to his teammates saying he cant still have enough power to stop us~

~~~~Time out~~~~

   this feeling its so amazing~ this is the 1st time I feel this excitement of playing basketball again~ since I become the ace of generation of miracles this feeling I never feel it anymore.  instead hate~ and lonely.  

    "Daiki!!!! oi daiki!!!" momoi shouted

"ah sorry what is it?" I ask her

"you're not listening to the coach!  hurry up and go the court" she explained. 

"im sorry I feel excited so I didn't listen" I said and start to walk ~

"daiki~ he smile again.~ his back to normal! " Momoi murmured. 

  the game start again~ kuroko use his new techniques.  everyone in my team was shock that not only kuroko can use the overflow~  all of his teammates also.

  Me and Kagami was already Entered the zone~  the match was so close. I know I can win again to them~ our team will be playing on finals!

  "we will win! we need to win! for senpai !!" kuroko said while looking at me its really show that he is willing to give anything just to win. 

  the game continue amazed the audience and seirin wins in score of 101-100.

  I cry this feeling of lost~ I never felt long time ago.  its hurt~  kuroko went on me and saying  "thank you" and stand me up

  "yea~ we lost.  nice game" I said while leaving and return to my house. 

I take a shower and lay down on my bed~ Im so tired I want to sleep~  its been days I didn't go out side when my phone vibrate. 

  sender: Tetsuya __()

Cc:

     meet me in front of the station

  I need to talk to you Aomine-kun.

what is this again~ I stand up from my bed and went to the location where kuroko texted me.