Nine

~~~POV of AOMINE~~~~

Almost end of the school year~ yet no sign of her.. after the last call she never call again. I try to talk to Akashi ~

  "Oi! Where's Reverie?" I ask

"Still in America~" the only words he said. 

   Days by days ~  I feel bored~ I never attend practice ~ we won again and last game for junior high~  i miss you~ where are you Reverie~

   ~~end of POV~~

  "Brother! ?!??!"  I shouted ~ and try to calm down.  when I feel pain in my chest~ after that I dont know what happen next~  I wake up in a white room~  "hospital? " I murmured.  Akashi was sitting on the bench ~ "how are you?" He ask. I look at him "I feel weak" I said and try to stand up~ but he stop me ~

  "You didn't get enough sleep. " he said and fix my blanket~   "you didn't tell me youre my brother" I said 

   "Go back to sleep~ you didn't also tell me you have a heart problem." he ask~ I look at him confused

   "Heart problem?" I ask and I feel dizzy~

This can be happening. .  I also have a heart problem like what mom has~  my father enter the room and explain what happen when I pass out~   while the doctor examine me~ they find out that I have a small hole in my heart and good thing they find it out soon~ the doctor order us to stay and not to go back to japan for my treatment~  when Akashi go back to japan~ since school year start~  I stay here and decide to take my last year of middle school here.   I talk to akashi before he Return to japan that never tell Aomine what is my condition or in the rest of the.  I promise Aomine I will return to japan and become his girlfriend again~ .. 

   1 year later~~

my doctor let me study again in japan~ Akashi helping me to pack my things while my dad is crying in the corner~

   "Papa~ im ok now~ and beside im with seijuro too." I said and hug him~

  "I know~ but I will miss you and that Aomine you're talking about" father said acting like a child~  I laugh abit and went back on packing my things~ 

   "What school did you choose?" Seijuro asked

    " Tōō Academy " I said in a cheer voice

Tōō Academy is near in my old house and I decided to live again there since Seijuro choose  Rakuzan High he will stay in a dorm~  

  Im so excited to go back to Japan~~

~~~~~1st day of school~~~~~

   I entered the school ground to check my section~  as I walk everyone is looking at me~ hearing what they talking about~

  "Kawaii~~"

  "She look like a model"

  "Do you think she has a boyfriend? "

I just smile and laugh.  ~ when I hear 2 boys taking about a new student from Generation of miracle and the manager~

I immediately walk to them and ask ..

  "Generation of miracle??"

  "Yes, I think his name is Aomine daiki?" Boy 1 said

   "Yea~ and a pink hair woman~" boy 2 said

   "Momoi~" I murmured

"Momoi thats the name~ wait a minute~ your also the other manager right!?" Boy 2 said