Eleven ( part 1) ending

Telephone conversation~~

  "Seijuro~...." I said

"yes? is there something wrong?" he Said.

  while we are talking to each other, im holding a brown envelop from my check up~

  "I need you now~ " I said and started to cry~  Akashi end our call and I waited him to come here~ 

  ~\~~End of Conversation~~/~

  I wait seijuro for almost 3 hours ~  I stay in sala holding the envelop. 

"Reverie? " he said with a concern voice

   "o . . onni-chan!!" I shouted and hug him.

  "I dont want  to go back to America" I continue

he immediately open the envelope and its show to his face of surprised.  

   "I will arrange your flight" he said

"wait~ give me more time and I promise I will go back to New york" I explain. 

  while saying that I really want to spend more time with Aomine. 

~~~~~~school~~~~~~~

"ohayou~" I greeted

  I look for Aomine ~ but looks like his not yet here.  on 3rd period of our class~ when Aomine entered the room and sit to sleep again~ I try to talk to him but looks like his not listening to me.  I let him alone until lunch break~  

    "Aomine~ can we talk??" I ask him

"mybe later? I need to look for Momoi" he said and leave the classroom~   I waited him until dismissal time~

  "looks like~ he sleep again in the rooftop~"  I said ~  I sit on his chair

  " i miss you" I murmured when Someone hug me~ 

  "sitting on others chair~" he said.

"Aomine!!"  I said in shock and look for momoi~

  "she already went home, you really waited me huh!" he said looking at me

   I put my hand on his cheeks "I want to spend my time with you Aomine. I still love you" I said with teary eye. he didnt respond. so I immediately get my things and about to leave~  "im sorry " I said when he hug me tightly "Reverie I love u too! " he said I look at him at hug him too.

  "Aomine ~ I dont want to go home~ lets go somewhere else" I said

  "where do you like to go?" he ask

"beach? I want to go to beach ^_^ " I said and look at him. its show to his face how happy he was~   I don't care now if someone will be get hurt or someone will be mad ~ I just want to spend my last time with him~

  ~~~~~~~Beach~~~~~

  "Reverie look the wave ~" he said and pull me to run

  "kyyaaa!! its cold! hahaha" I said~ we enjoy every single minutes.  Aomine saw a stick and write in the sand .

  "ne! what is that?" I ask.

"D♡R" he said

  "Daiki Love Reverie? " I said and hug him.

  we spend the rest of our time in our hotel~ if your asking if we already do it? yes~  the way he look at me and kiss me passionately~ his fingers touching my skin, slowly remove his shirt its make my body weak and feels good~