Six

SIX

     /slapped/

  "I hate you!! Why everyone choose you!!? I more beautiful and sexy but why I can't be you?!" Shizuka shouted..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine was given a 3 days suspension, and Coud seems doing fine and already can go back to school, I visited him in the Hospital to apologize on what happen~

   "Im okay now Senpai" he said~ 

The nurse let me stay abit long because the visiting hours is already done~

  "Senpai was here yesterday~ He apologize to me,  he so cool!!  his my idol now" he said //giggles//

  Look likes Aomine do his job ~  I wonder how is he..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later ~

    Everyone is talking about that Aomine is already back to school~ I dont know but I feel I need to find him and talk to him to clear what is our problem~ I ended up in gym~

    "Early this morning" I said and open the gym room and saw Aomine practicing~

  Aomine stop playing and went at me~

   My heart is racing because I don't know what he's going to do~  he suddenly smile at me from above and lightly strokes my bangs~ 

  "Long time no see~" he said

  "Yea~ how are you?" I asked and try to move backwards to away from him~ 

   "Fine~ 3 days not in school its boring~" he said

   Aomine back to the court and do some shooting~ he keep looking at me and like he waiting me to talk~

     " I should go back to class now~ " I said and walk away~

~~~~POV of Aomine~~~~

   Going back to school is more boring~  its been weeks now~  I break-up with shizuka,  Reverie and I was in good condition now~ we're friends again~ but her smile is not like before~ the way she look at me before~ her bright smile~ her Violet eyes shining like a star~ its gone..  I only see is a Reverie I hurt~ Reverie trying to forget all the things happen to us~   

  ~~ End of POV~

  Summer vacation is here, everyone's enjoying there Holiday s, while us here in school gym, training we won again~ junior high school Nationals~

    "Minna!!.. please listen on what captain need to say" I shouted.  I went beside momoi and sit down~

  "3 days from now,  we will have  a summer camp" Akashi said

  Every summer Akashi let us stay on their villa, in Hokkaido. .   All of us are so excited when Aomine suggest something

    "It's holiday, can we bring our girlfriends" he said looking at me ~

All of the boys agreed,  noises echos the gym.

  "NO! we can't allow that" I said look him in a serious look. Its been awhile I didn't talk to him,  aomine smile

   "We? Or I?" Aomine answer, every one became quite

   "What?? Im doing this, not because of my own will, its for our team, this is summer camp!" I said explaining to everyone what is the purpose of summer camp. 

  "I think we should vote? Or if you will feel lonely,  bring a boyfriend" aomine suggest  while his pointing himself like he saying choose me and again everyone agree~

  Only kise, kuroko agreed on me~ and akashi looks like he not giving any reaction.

  "Why would I bring a boyfriend if dont have one~" I shouted and walk out

   "Revechii where are you going" kise asked

   " out side.. I need fresh air" I said

im about to open the gym door when Midorima speak

   "As a vice-captain, I agree at Aomine, at least I have a chance to talk seriously with Reverie,  im going to confess on her" he said

  I pretend I didn't hear anything but my face feels so hot,

   "Why im blashing?? Baka~ Midorima-kun" I said

  ~~~~~Saturday~~~~

    I convinced my mom to go to the doctor to take his regular checkups

This is my first time to be alone waiting my mom here in waiting room. .  

  -short pov of aomine~

  I wake up in my long sleep when I feel my phone is vibrating,  I check it and saw Reverie calling

   Phone ringing

    ~Reverie calling~  

  "Hello??" I said

   "Sorry if I disturb you, but can you go to the hospital? Mom and I are here" she said in scared tone.

   "Why?? What happen?" I ask her and immediately fix myself while talking to her

     ~ End of short POV~

  After I called him, Aomine went to the hospital and waited together with me.

  2 days from now I will be on summer camp and mom will be alone for a while that why I let her do her early check up.

  Mom already finish and the doctor said was great.  We already went home and Aomine decided to go home.

          "Thank you " I said

         "Its nothing, bye?" he said..

Mom didn't let aomine to go home first, I forgot that I didn't tell to mom that me and Aomine already break up~ just for one day~  I will let him sleep in this house and after that back to normal~

~~~~~bedroom~~~~~

    "I can sleep downstairs" Aomine suggest.

    "No its okay, stay here" I said and went to sleep, 

   I wake up next morning and realized Aomine is hugging me, I try to release his hand but my hair is tangled on his fingers. .   I dont know what to do so I waited him to wake up but I fell asleep~

   I wake up Again and Aomine was gone~ only left is a Small stuff toy with a note.

"See you tomorrow"

                    Aomine *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    tada~ chapter 6 is already here ♡ ~  can't wait to finish part 7 :) hope you like it my special readers :)   and yea~ please read my new story " The emperor Love story" Akashi seijuro :) 

update : OMG!!! I forgot to publish this one!! GOMENE >_<