Eight

I wake up in a room~ and saw Aomine sleeping holding my hand~  I try to remember everything what happen why Im here when my tears start to fall~ 

  "I need to see my mom" I said and releasing my hand ~

  Daiki wake up and start to talk to me

  "Reverie~ thanks god you already a wake~"

  "How long I sleep? " I aske him

  "A day~" he said and wiping my tears~

"Take a rest" he continued. 

Akashi entered the room ~ his eyes look different~

   "Private jet will be here any minute~ daiki stay here for practice" Akashi said

   "Huh? Aomine you're not coming with me?" I asked~

  I hug Aomine tightly before I ride the plane..

   Looking at the window seeing kise and other waving there hand~

   "Hope you understand that this plane is abit small to all of us~ so i let Aomine stay ~ besides tomorrow is there flight too" Akashi explain 

  I only look at him~ I really want to see my mother~

~~~~house~~~~

   Lots of people standing on our house I  went slowly inside to see whats going on when I saw my mom coffin~ I started to cry again~  this is can be happening to me.. Akashi grabs my shoulder gently "im here for you" he said like he knows what im thinking about. 

   I went to my mom's room looking what my mom told me to find~  when I saw a letter with a picture~  its my father's picture I can find him in America ~  number written on the back of the pic ~ 

~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~

   "REVERIE~~"  Aomine shouted~  I immediately when on  him to hug him when I saw momoi holding his hand~  I stop and remember that they kiss last night~

   "Ohh~ Aomine~" I said in a low voice~   

   Aomine about to hold my hand~~  when I stop him

     "No please~" I said and went to Akashi and Kuroko

    I will just ignore him for a while~

~~~~~~~~END of Ceremony~~~~~~

    Akashi sit besides me after we cremated my mom ~

   "Ne~ Seijuro do you think I can live alone~" I asked him~ 

    "Or I will find my father??" I continue

Akashi hug me tightly like his crying~

    "Is that want you want I will help you~" he said giving his phone to me~ 

  I answer it and I heard a old man voice~  saying  "Reverie my daughter~"  tears fall down again in my cheeks, but now it tears of joys~  "are you ~~... my... father?" I ask the man in the phone.   The conversation last until an hour~ I can feel to his voice he really happy to talk to me~  he also wants to find me long time ago~ but he dont know where to start~  the only way  I can meet him is to go to America~  

  I give back the phone to Akashi and hug him  " Thank you!!" I said hugging him~ 

   "Yea~ " he said giving a ticket plane to America~ 

      "What? This is to much Akashi~" I said

    "If this is the only way I can help you ~ please accept it~" he said and put it on my lap~