//six//

Luke's POV

I groaned internally as I sat down. I was sitting right behind (Y/n) on the plane as she sat with Calum and Ashton. I didn't know why I was being such a nub. Well, okay I did.

I used to get crazy jealous about (Y/n) hanging out with the other guys. I know they were like brothers to me and would never do anything, but still it upset me.

I hated how I was letting my jealously get in the way of spending time with (Y/n). After all of this time, I had her in my reach again. The accident made me realize that I didn't want to be without her another day. I hated how she had to get into an accident and lose her memory for me to realize that I still loved her.

I couldn't do anything now. She was giggling at something that Ashton was telling her and I just had to calm down.

I had to make the most out of the trip. I wanted to show (Y/n) around, maybe tell her a few stories, but not everything completely.

She would hate me when she knew what I had done.

"Dude, you look like you are going to smack someone or something." Michael mumbled next to me.

"I'm fine."

"I know that look. You are jealous!"

I smacked his arm, "Quiet down. You want to announce that to the whole plane? And, I'm not jealous, you ass."

"Why are you jealous little Lukey? You know that (Y/n) loves you and only you."

"She loved me. She doesn't remember anything, you idiot."

"Are you planning on telling her?" Michael asked.

"No, I just got her back." I said selfishly.

"You need to tell her. It wouldn't be right if she didn't know the truth."

I looked up at her and she had her head resting on Calum's shoulder. I wish that could be me. If I wasn't so stubborn this morning it could have.

"I can't tell her now. Maybe when we are back home, but not now." I told him.

Michael didn't say anything else. He put on his headphones and closed his eyes. I decided that I should get some sleep too since I didn't really the night before.

All that I could think about before I drifted off to sleep was (Y/n).

....

(Y/n)'s POV

When we landed in New York, I was buzzing with excitement. I was so glad to be able to get off of the plane. After eight long hours, I was really tired of sitting. Thankfully, I was sitting with Calum and Ashton and they kept me occupied for the most part.

I wanted to sit with Luke, but he was still in a bad mood from this morning.

The plane landed and I was the first one to unbuckle my seat belt and to get out of my seat.

"Someone is eager." Calum laughed at me.

I stuck my tongue out, "Shut up, dingus. I am just ready to get off this plane."

Ashton stood up and handed me my carry on from the compartment above. I thanked him and followed him off of the plane with the rest of the guys behind me.

We headed inside the airport to baggage claim and waited until we saw our bags.

"So, what are the room situations like?" I asked no one in general.

"Well, usually we split it up, two and two, but since you are here, you might have to cuddle with one of us." Michael wiggled his eyebrows a little causing me to laugh.