The Date

Warning: This chapter has a small fluff, enter at
your own risk, you've been warned.

The first official and beautiful day for the two lovebirds have finally dawned. The sun was shining brighly, Fletchings were chirping happily and the aroma of the cool breeze and small ray of the morning light went through into the lovers tent's flap.

The ray of light shines directly at Hawlucha, whose eyes began to flutter up, before moving his arm up and scratch his eyes from his sleep. He noticed, his lover Greninja, was still sleeping soundly. He smiled to himself before his eyes widened in shock, realizing what had just happened yesterday. From their invitation to Ash's 'training' turns out to be a confession to one another to others to Ash and the others finding out what happened between the both of them.

Hawlucha blushed hard to an extent, his cheeks were now a dark shade of red, which was now quite noticable from his red colouring. He then glanced at Greninja, from his cute sleeping face to his well-built up body as he tried to prevent certain 'thoughts' from pouring in his head, but failed miserbly.

He shook his head hard and bit his lip, thinking; "What am I thinking? Bad Hawlucha! You're not suppose to!" He mentally scolded himself before quietly and gently pulled Greninja's hugging arm away from him and began to pull himself up. He opened the tent's zip, attempting to go out and clear his mind. When suddenly...

"Hawlucha~" The voice called his name.

Hawlucha froze in his place, before slowly turning around and see Greninja wide awake, smirking at him playfully and looking quite charmed before he raised his arm towards Hawlucha, signaling him to come closer. Which makes him blush harder.

"O-Oh h-hey, G-Greninja...m-morning" Hawlucha stuttered.

"Aww~don't go yet...stay a little longer~" Greninja slurred.

"I-I'll go train first, I'll come back, love...is it okay?" Hawlucha asked.

"Please~stay?" Greninja begged, sounding a little desperate.

Hawlucha hesitated for a while but eventually gave in,"Okay...just this once.." He sighed as he got closer to Greninja.

As he got closer, Greninja suddenly pulled him into his arms and faced him directly in the eyes. Hawlucha blushed hard, which just make Greninja smirked harder, he then managed to croak; "S-So does this mean?..." Hawlucha began, only to be cut off.

Greninja smirked devishly;"Yes, we're officially dating and this..." He said pulling Hawlucha closer and locking lips with him before Hawlucha added; " ...Will be our first.." he said as he jumped on Greninja and kissed him fiercely, both of them keep on flipping over and over trying to be the dominant one, and over the next one hour, it has turned into a kissing frenzy for the two lovebirds.

One Hour Later...

"Well, that was fun..." Greninja panted, trying to catch his breath.

"It is, Grennie~" Hawlucha slurred, turning to his side and snuggled closer.

"Love you always, Lucha~" Greninja smiled, patting Hawlucha's talons.

"Awww~you look cute this way~" Hawlucha added, before asking; "Hey, would you mind if I tried something?"

"Sure, anything for you my love~" Greninja replied.

"Trust me and close your eyes!" Hawlucha ordered.

"Alright" Greninja agreed before shutting his eyes tight as a single thought went through his mind; "Just what're you having in mind, Lucha?"