Suspect

As the sun began to dawn, Hawlucha was the first one to wake up, but before he could get up and go out of the tent. To his shock, he found himself being hugged with both of Greninja's arms. What was more 'interesting' to him was he and Greninja's face were only inches apart, making him blush hard.

He could felt Greninja's hot breath on his face along with his strong muscled arms wrapped around making him blush and drool from his hotness even more than before.

"Oh!!!! Should I go with it? He's so DAMN close!" Hawlucha thought loudly.

He began moving Greninja's arms away from his waist and neck, but that only makes him whine in his sleep and pulled him closer to his face, making Hawlucha blush even harder.

He then tried to shake Greninja to wake him up, but that didn't work either, he was out like a light. He then turned to Ash, who was still sleeping like there's no tomorrow. He then looked at the clock, it WAS already 9 am and was about to be 10 in the next 10 minutes! It's way passed his usual routine training time. But instead of struggling to get up and leave, he just snuggled closer to Greninja and smiled. He then added,"Like trainer like Pokemon" he chuckled, before dozing off again.

One Hour Later:

Greninja finally woke up, but this time he found himself hugging Hawlucha and he was gripping his arms tightly, his face was also inches apart with him, he then blush hard, but shook the thought off that Hawlucha probably wouldn't feel the same way.

He then began to call out to Ash,"Ash, Ash!" But there was no avail, he was still out cold. He turned to Pikachu, tapped on his fur and wake him up.

"W-What is it, Greninja?" Pikachu yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Can you wake Ash up, it's WAY passed our training routine" Greninja answered.

Pikachu began to shake his trainer's shoulder, but it also didn't wake him up.

"No, not like that. Do the usual 'way' you used to wake him up" Greninja replied.

Pikachu then charged himself up with a Thunderbolt, but before he could shock Ash...

"Wait! Stop!" Greninja exclaimed quietly.

"What is it?" Pikachu asked.

Greninja didn't answer, instead he scooped up Hawlucha from his place and carry him bridal-style in his sleep.

"Awww! So are you two a couple now?" Pikachu grinned.

"W-What! No! What makes you think that?" Greninja repiled, turning his head away, blushing.

"First, since the fight at the ninja village, I don't see you two fighting almost a week now. Second, your reaction just now, was also a hint to that, and finally last night after you yelled at him for hitting you with Karate Chop. Instead of him picking up a fight with you, he simply apologized went into the forest to train alone, which wasn't the thing he would ever do. Plus, you also gone after him and came back together happily like NOTHING had happened and you asked Ash if you two can stay out and sleep together in his tent. So, just admit it that you really liked him" Pikachu replied.

After hearing all of that Greninja simply lowered his head down and glanced at the sleeping Hawlucha in arms. Pikachu WAS right he DID like him, scratch that, more like LOVE him deeply. But he was too afraid that he would push him away instead.

"I know that you're scared, Greninja. I've seen cases like these before. I know how you feel. You'll have to confess to him sooner or later. He maybe claimed if you are too slow~" Pikachu added, slurring at the last sentence.