The Plan

Next Morning: Pikachu's POV

I quietly woke up and took Ash's belt with out letting Ash noticing me. Which miraculously worked even I stepped on his face, he was out as a light. I call out Noivern, Talonflame and Goodra and was about to tell my plans about Greninja and Hawlucha. But first I told them what me and Greninja talked yesterday morning.

"I knew it! Those two are in love! But why didn't you tell us earlier, Pikachu?" Noivern asked.

"I didn't want the others to know about it" Pikachu replied.

"But how can the both of them turned from rivals that keep arguing every single day to lovers in just a few days later? There must be something, a strong motive that makes both of them come around to each other and eventually dare to slept with each other like that" Talonflame said.

"Well...there is one reason that makes both of them fall for each other, though....I'm not sure about it but it's the best I could think of now" Pikachu said, looking thoughtful.

"Tell us then, we wanted to know what makes the both of them fall for each other like that?" Talonflame said excitedly.

"Yeah, I always know that big bro and Greninja would make a great couple" Noivern smiled.

"So, I think it's the second fight when we were up against the father of the ninja group that kidnapped the chief of the village. He has a god damn powerful Bisharp, even Ash along with Sanpei and his Greninja fought along with me, Hawlucha and Frogadier at the time. All of us fought hard, but..." Pikachu stopped, remembering what happened after that.

"But? But what!" Talonflame pressed.

"Yeah, aren't we supposed to know what's going on? We won't be asking if we are out of our pokeballs during that time" Noivern reasoned.

Pikachu continued,"B-But the four of us lost"

"What! Even the three of you! Plus Sanpei's Greninja also lost! How is that possible! It's four against one, I thought your side would win easily!" Noivern exclaimed.

"Shh! Shhh! Be quiet! We don't want to wake the others up!" Pikachu hushed.

"Sorry, Pikachu. Go on, please continue" Talonflame apologized for Noivern who looked a little scared after receiving a glare from him.

Pikachu then took a deep breath before continuing,"We were hit multiple times with that Bisharp's attack and our attacks wouldn't land a single hit, they either be dodged, countered or destroyed by that Bisharp's attack"

"Unbelievable..." Noivern's eyes widened.

"After we got hit with Bisharp's Snarl all of us are down, but not unconcious or fainted. He ordered his Bisharp to attack Hawlucha with Shadow Claw while Ash ordered, trying to tell Hawlucha to get out of the way"

"And?" Talonflame cocked his head to the side.

"He failed to get up, but while the Shadow Claw was about to hit, Frogadier stood up shakily and managed to catch the Shadow Claw and yelled "Don't you touch him!" out loud and began to glow blue, that was when I realized he's evolving"

"Okay" Noivern and Talonflame nodded his head."But what does it has to do with, Hawlucha and Greninja being together?" Talonflame asked.

Pikachu continued,"I'm getting there now, while Frogadier was evolving, I saw Hawlucha looking at him, in a way like Serena looked at Ash. Even though face was already red-coloured until the under of his eyes, I can still see a pink tint on Hawlucha's face and after that Greninja fought Bisharp and knocked him out with Cut after transforming into some sort of form, when he and Ash are syncing, I guess? And after Greninja carried the sleeping Hawlucha on his back, while on the way back to the village. I was about to check on Hawlucha, but before I could go into the room. Through a small door gap, I saw Greninja placed him on the bed and kissed him! Before lying on the bed beside him and fell asleep there"