Action

The Next Morning:

"So, let me get this straight. You wanted me to ride on Noivern to the lake nearby before the others wake up and hide there?" Ash asked Pikachu, who woke him up two hours before breakfast time.

"Yes! I want you to be there and keep quiet, if you're hungry hide behind the berry bushes, so you can eat" Pikachu answered

"But why do I need to go there?" Ash asked.

"I want you to be there for Greninja and Hawlucha, of course!" Pikachu whispered.

"What for? I don't see anything between the both of them?" Ash asked.

Pikachu signed..."Ash, it's pretty obvious that they're in love with one another" Pikachu answered.

"Love? What do you mean?" Ash asked, causing Pikachu to facepalmed himself.

"It means that they wanted to be with one another for the rest of their lives and doing everything together as a couple" Pikachu explained.

"Couple? What does that mean?" Ash asked, causing Pikachu to fall down anime style.

"Ash, do you know how you were born?" Pikachu asked.

"Hmmm....I think my mother told me that after he met my father, they fall in love, do romantic stuff like smooching, watch movies and going out on dates, and after sometime my dad proposed to my mom and got married and make out with each other and have me" Ash thought for a while, before his eyes lit up."So, it's happening the same with Greninja and Hawlucha!" Ash shouted.

"Yes. And Ash calm down. We don't want to wake the others up!" Pikachu hushed.

"Oh, sorry buddy..." Ash apologized as he clamped his hand over his mouth.

"Right...and Ash and take this!" Pikachu said, throwing Ash a camera.

"What's this for--Oh~I get it, count on me!" Ash said changing up and getting out of his tent with Pikachu quietly.

"Noivern, I choose you!" Ash said, throwing out his bat-dragon's pokeball.

Noivern materialized in front of Ash and turn to Pikachu.

"So, Ash is ready?" He asked.

"Yep! Take him behind the berry bushes and hide there" Pikachu nodded.

"Call out everyone else too, Ash" Pikachu said.

"Alright, then Talonflame, Goodra come out!" Ash exclaimed.

"So, we're here, it's time?" Talonflame asked.

"Yes, it is. So, Goodra you stay here and guard the others. If you're hungry, pick the berries in front of those bushes near the tent. Keep an eye at the Pokemon at all time, especially that pesky Braixen. Also Serena and Clemont as well" Pikachu ordered.

"Got it!" Goodra nodded, heading towards Serena and Clemont's tent. While looking at the two lovebird's tent.

"Alright Noivern, take off!" Pikachu ordered as Ash hopped on him

"See you later, guys, let's go Noivern" Ash said, as Noivern, took off to the sky and head towards the direction of the lake.

"Talonflame, that's your queue. Fly back to me when everything is ready. After that, fly back and go hide with Noivern and Ash" Pikachu ordered

"Got it! See you later!" Talonflame says as he zipped off to the flower field in another direction to pick some flowers and decorate the area around the lake.