Victory And Jealousy

An hour passed since Greninja and Hawlucha confessed their feelings to one another, Ash and the others watched in silence before he secretly crept out of the bush and placed two bowls near the sleeping couple and poured lots of food in it and head back to the bush watching them in silence.

Fifteen minutes later, both of the wake up with blushes on their faces and stared at one another for a while.

"Hey love, good sleep?" Hawlcha asked blushing.

"Yes, with you around~you're so warm~" Greninja slurred.

"Aww~stop it~" Hawlucha pouted, pecking him on the nose.

"No~you're too cute to stop~" He slurred again, pulling his tongue scarf down and lifted Hawlucha into a kiss.

"H-Hey, o-oh fine..." Hawlucha sighed coaxing Greninja's lips and tongue with his.

Suddenly both their stomaches began to rumble as they blushed in embarrassment.

"Hungry? Well, hey-where did all this food come from?" Hawlucha asked.

"I don't know, but I'm too hungry to realize it now. Oh well might as well just eat~" Greninja shrugged.

Hawlucha pushed the food bowl in front of him and one for Greninja,"Here, eat. This one's yours. Open your mouth~" Hawlucha smiled and picked some food on to his hand and was about to feed into his mouth.

Greninja blushed hard, before picking up his food on to his hand and passed it in front of Hawlucha's mouth,"Two play at that game. Here, open your mouth too~"

Both Greninja and Hawlucha opened their mouths at the same time at ate the food on each others' hand, after that Hawlucha suddenly pounced on Greninja, pinning him down his arms.

"W-What are you doing?" Greninja asked, startled abit.

"This..." Hawlucha said as he chewed the food and kissed Greninja on the lips fiercely and passed the pieces of his saliva-coating food into Greninja's mouth, surprisingly Greninja also do the same.

Meanwhile:

"Nice shot again..yes!..." Ash whispered as he snapped photos at the couple with his pokedex.

"Hehe~they're so madly in loveee!!" Noivern fanboyed.

"I never thought Greninja had this side in him, he looks soo...cute when he blushes!!!" Talonflame cheered.

"Neither did I, I never thought Hawlucha can be this romantic and possessive, I thought romance was the last thing in his mind" Pikachu whispered as the group quietly continued spying at the two lovebirds while giggling non-stop.

Back With The Lovebirds:

"Hey...isn't it strange, I never thought that...wait you don't think..." Hawlucha started.

Suddenly, Ash and the others stepped out of their hiding causing both of them stare at their faces in shock. Ash wolf whistled while the others smiled and grinned playfully.

"So this is..." Greninja managed to uttter.

"Yep! We set this up for the both of you!" Ash replied.

"And you thank Pikachu for that" Talonflame guestured to him.

"It was no biggie, seeing both of you glancing but never act on one another, I have to do something" Pikachu replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Well, I'm happy for the both of you. Big bro and Greninja, you're going to be my brother-in law now!" Noivern said happily as he hugged them.