Go to Plan

(Friday Afternoon)

"Elle. Hurry up we're going to be late." I said impatiently. I was sitting on my bed, checking the time. Oh my lord, why she taking so long. I was already. Just waiting for Elle do hurry up and be done.

I read the time, 6:30pm. "Elle, can you please speed things up a bit." I commented, not trying to sound like an asshole.

I got up from my bed. I walked to the restroom poking my head inside it.  I saw her applying her makeup on. In the other hand I got ready early, and I was wearing an outfit that would certainly make Oliver's eyes land on me, and catch anyone else's eyes.

"Okay okay, just give me a minute.....I'm almost done." Elle yelled from the bathroom. "Also, why are you wanting to go to this party so bad. Do t you know Oliver is going to be there. I thought you didn't like him?" She questioned. "I-I just want to go." I replied in a convincing tone. Not wanting to to sound like a lie.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a black tight dress, with some black vans to end the outfit. This for sure going to seduce Oliver.

"Okay let's go." Elle said while coming our the restroom. I was smiling. I'm finally going to give Oliver a piece of my mid. Make him feel utterly stupid. Hahah. Well here goes nothing.

(Party)

Elle and I walked in Jake's house. Immediately I felt eyes on me. I looked around and no sign of Oliver, yet. There was music blasting, people outside by the pool. People playing cup pong, just an average High School party. "Hey I'll get up some drinks." Elle shouted over the music. She walked away, and I started to look around. People were sexually dancing, others making out, and well others just talking and having fun.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Lizzy." A voice yelled over the music. A voice to firm, it overpowered the blasting music. I turned around, well well well, lucky me. "Hey Oliver." I said, giving him a sweet, smile. He looked really good. He had a black hoodie on, with blue skinny jeans. Dare I say he looked hott.

"You look to beautiful." He said in a rusty hott voice. He got closer to me, feeling his hot breath against my nose. "Do don't look bad yourself." I said, smirking at the remark. This is going well to plan. He looked at me, making me feel a tad unpleasant. He had his jaw clenched. His eyes squinted. He just looked so good.

He got close to me. Making his way to my ear, he whispered. "Come with me, baby girl." I looked up at him. I nodded my head impatiently. He smirked and grabbed my hand. We gliding our way through the crowd. I felt pairs of eyes on us. Was this another set up. Did he just want to do the dirty to me. Use me!? These questions were running through my mind. Whatever, I'm going to make him feel like shit tonight.

We got outside, where the pool was. There were people, but not a lot. Mostly couples making out. He looked back at me giving me a smirk. Cute. We made our way to a corner, where nobody saw us. Just Me and Oliver, all by ourselves.

"Lizzy.." He whispered, biting his lip. I looked into his eyes. He signed, smelling his minty breath. Should I keep up with the plan and humiliate him, or not? I asked myself. I just don't want to be a terrible person, humiliating him is going to make me as a bad person as he is. Also.....Ugh, he just looks so fine.

Oliver was getting closer and closer. He was so close, to the point that we were touching noses. Then boom! Our lips collided together. It's was a rough kiss. Like if we were impatient, and wanting this to happen. He put his hands around my waist, causing me to get closer to him. He snaked his hands up and down my back leaving me goosebumps. I tucked my hand under his shirt. Softly touching his toned abs. His hand wandered down to my butt, gripping it. "Mmmm." I said between the kiss. We pulled away. Our lips swollen, and saliva of Oliver and mine on both of our lips. "Want to take this somewhere else." He asked in his husky voice. "Yeah." I said, panting.

We both went back inside the house.
"I'll be right back okay." He managed to say aloud. "Okay." I smiled back. He soon left. Okay should I keep to plan or not. Well whatever the future tells us.

Sorry I haven't updated in along LONG time. It's my fault, and I'm truly sorry. I'm going to try and update more frequently, well.....let's just hope. Also can someone please help me with this book. It's hard to update 2 books. I updated more on my original book than this one, but someone please help me with this book. Message me, and I'll share the book with you. But give me an explanation why you are willing to help me. Thank you.

-Ale