Confronted

(Lizzy's prov)

I know Love hurts, and I learned to love the people who hurt me the most, but I didn't realize I have fallen in love with my bully.

As I came in thru the back as early as I can, so nobody could spot me, I was caught entering by the worst of them all, Oliver, and his group of friends. My Bullies.

As I was rushing in, I didn't realize there was a crowd waiting for me.

They all stared at me, with hatred in their eyes. While I was standing in the middle of the crowd, someone shouted "NOW!!"

All of a sudden, people started throwing things at me. They were throwing textbooks, pencils, pens, and I blacked out when something hard hit me in the head.

(Oliver's Prov)

I never wanted to hurt her like this. I started to worry if she got a concussion.

I never wanted to hurt her like this. I just did it so I can gain popularity. I miss the old days, when we were best friends.

(Lizzy Prov)

I woke up, hearing people discussing.

"Why did you plan this."

"I never meant to hurt her, as much as I did ." Said Oliver in so much pain.

"Did you know if that hardcover book hit her harder, she could've been sent to the hospital, by your actions."

I walked to the room where I heard the shouting from. My heart dropped when I found out who the principal was talking to.

"Lizzy, are you feeling better?" Asked nurse Molly.

"Yeah, my head just hurts." I said massaging my scalp with the palm of my hand.

"Do you want an ice pack, sweetie?"

"No, I'm fine, but thank you."

The principal just looked over at Oliver with anger and whispered something in his ear that made him react sad.

He left the office to sit in the chairs where the secretary was.

I got my stuff and left the office, knowing that school finished about an hour ago, because the halls were empty, and even the sport teams were done practicing.

"Lizzy......LIZZY......LIZETTE"

I turned around not wanting the guy that knocked me out silly, be calling me, but sadly for me he was.

I tried speed walking, trying to get away from his view, and when I looked back I didn't see him anymore, phew.

I was walking to my house, and all of a sudden I jumped, when a felt a hand grab my wrist.

To my horror it was, Oliver.

"What do you want, Oliver?" I said with so much pain and anger in my voice.

"Liz, I was scared something bad happened to you. I didn't mean for all this to happen."

"Then why did you do this to me, why? Do you know how much pain, sadness, and anger went through my head when you ditched me, then after that, you started bullying me. You know what Oliver don't explain anything just leave me alone, I don't want to hear your stupid excuses."

I left with no pity nor sorrow for him. I saw the sadness in his eyes as I turned around and left, not wanting a discussion.

(Oliver Prov)

I was sad by the words she said. Did I really make life living hell for her. Did she hate me so much, she wishes she never saw me?

All the questions were flowing through my head.

Did she really hate me?

I felt terrible, I was so selfish, that I put popularity in front of our friendship.

I like being popular but I would rather be irreverent than to lose her.