Friends???

(Oliver's Prov)

I went after her. Luckily, I caught up to her.

"Lizzy, let me talk to you. I never meant to hurt you. Lizzy, words can't even express how much I want back our friendship. The days when we laughed all day. The days, where I, I gave up everything to be with you. I want those days back. I wanted to be with you, again.  I know, what I did was the worst thing I can ever do to a human being, but please forgive me. Forgive me because I Love You. I said it, I love you. Let's be friends again. Please. I know that I hurt you to your core, but that's in the past now. I'm willing to give up everything to be with you again. To see you smile everytime that I'm with you. From the bottom of my heart, please forgive me."

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I looked at her in the eyes, then looked down. Why, because I didn't have balls to face her.

I looked at her once more, and a tear came rolling down my eye. I smiled at her.

"Oliver. I do want to, but I just can't. Do you know how I felt. Every single fucken day, you made me feel like I was worthless. Sometimes I even thought of taking my own-, I'm not even going to explain myself. I just don't know if I can forgive you."

"Lizzy, please forgive me, so I can finally live in peace now. I love you, and I would sacrifice everything to be with you. Lizzy please forgive me."

I was sobbing now. I want the old days back. I would do anything to bring the days where we were together the whole time.

I just don't know if she wants those days back too.

I saw her face one last time, and she just stared at me with sadness.

I guess she doesn't want those days back.

I turned around and left, with my head down in shame.

I was so stupid for leaving her in the dust. Ughhhhh!

"Oliver!"

I turned around and saw Lizzy running at me.

"I - I do forgive you. But please never make me feel worthless."

"Really. Lizzy, I can't explain how happy I am right now. I would only make you feel happy. I love you."

"Oliver I also wanted to tell you...............I love you too."

A huge smile crept on my face. She loves me too.

I went for it, and kissed her.

She kissed back. She has the softest lips. I didn't want this moment to ever end.

But we pulled away.

"This might be a dorky thing to say, but Lizzy, you just made the the happiest person ever."

I know I took forever to update. I've just been really busy. But I'm back baby. I'll try to update every week. I'll try. Anyways, I love all of you. And if you want to read more, check out my first book "Beyond Friends S.M.) Thank you for reading this book. I truly mean it. LOVE YOU -
Ale