Battle and Awkwardness

Naruto not knowing what to say stood in the doorway, He saw his boyfriend and the guy from last night Suigetsu, standing there together, He just saw Sasuke and Suigetsu kissing he took a deep breath.

        Sasuke stood there horrified at the scene, in the corner of Sasuke's eye he saw Suigetsu was grinning with excitement which pissed him off.

        "I'm gonna go…" Suigetsu says starting to walk off only to get pushed back by Naruto.

        "How dare you, I was nothing but nice to you last night when you just automatically showed up. I could have thrown you out but I didn't to be nice because of Sasuke then this happens, someone please explain because I don't understand this..." Naruto snap more furious with Suigetsu than Sasuke.

           "Let's just say Sasuke's fond of me." Suigetsu says with a toothy grin.

         "You know what, Sasuke you explain to me because I don't even know this sleazy person." Naruto says not bothering to hear any more from Suigetsu.

          "When I was off on my own, I had my team. Suigetsu and I dated." Sasuke answers.

          "To clear it up I'm back here in Konaha to pick up where we left off with him. But Sasuke here is        refusing because he's this 'loyal' guy." Suigetsu answers.

        "Listen here Suigetsu if you dare touch him again I swear I will rip your head off, I will be here to fight you for him as well. Now get out I don't want to look at your face." Naruto snaps his eyes changing to a blood-red with a black slit in them.

        "Heh…Cute…" Suigetsu smirks staring at Sasuke before stepping out leaving the two alone.

        Naruto and Sasuke watched him go, Sasuke quickly fixed his gaze on Naruto who soon focused his gaze on his boyfriend, Sasuke leans against the table. The room stayed silent until one broke the awkward silence.

        "Please…Say something, Naruto." Sasuke says.

        "You're mine, Sasuke." Naruto says.

        "I meant as in saying something about what happened just now with Suigetsu." Sasuke replies.

        "If there's going to be a fight for you then I want you to know that you're mine and I love you and I will fight for you and Suigetsu's going to lose." Naruto says shutting the door stepping into the room.

        "There isn't any competition, there can be a fight for all you guys want but I'll always choose you." Sasuke answers.

        Naruto walks up to Sasuke and wraps his arms around the raven pressing their bodies together he presses his lips to Sasuke's ear gently licking the shell of his ear.

        "Good." Naruto whispers before pulling away and facing the Uchiha.

        Naruto kisses Sasuke passionately, His tongue darting into Sasuke's mouth tasting the wet hot carven, Sasuke moans out wrapping his arms around Naruto's neck. Naruto pulls away.

        "Let's go home." Naruto says.

        "What?" Sasuke questions his eyes filled with lust.

         "You said you didn't want to do it in the Hokage mansion so I think it's best to go home." Naruto answers kissing Sasuke's nose lovingly.

        Sasuke blushes slightly remembering what he said. "Right…"

        "Oh Sasuke you're so cute when you're horny…" Naruto says.

        "S-Shut up, I'm not…" Sasuke replies.

        "Right…Heh let's go, Uchiha." Naruto says taking Sasuke's hand walking off with him.

        Naruto and Sasuke returned to their home which was actually Sasuke's home, they didn't choose to live in Naruto's house because Naruto's home was pretty much a wreck, the door slammed and Naruto picked Sasuke up carrying him to the bedroom laying him on the bed and getting on top of him.

        "Now isn't this better than doing it in a filing room where someone could walk in at any moment making the blissful moment a awkward one?" Naruto questions.

        "Okay...I come to give my little brother a visit and this is what I get?" The voice known as Itachi Uchiha spoke.

        Naruto and Sasuke looked over to see Itachi was sitting casually on the computer chair, Sasuke blushed embarrassed while it didn't faze Naruto.

        "Uh...Do you want me to get off you, Sasuke?" Naruto questions looking down at the raven.

        "Yes of course, you idiot." Sasuke hisses embarrassed.

        Naruto gets off and sits on the bed, Sasuke stands up and faces Itachi who was now standing up to greet the two boys, Sasuke was crossing his arms.

        "I know you've come to visit me but...W-What are you doing here, Itachi?" Sasuke questions.

        "Is it that wrong for an older brother to come see his Otouto? Now give your brother a hug." Itachi says.

        Sasuke hugs Itachi quickly before pulling away, Itachi gives a small smile before ruffling Sasuke's hair messing it up slightly. "You've changed since the time you killed me."

        "Do you really always have to remind me of that, I already apologized you've been resurrected so forget about it?" Sasuke questions fixing his hair.

        "I was just giving you a hard time Sasuke, anyway I should be going it seems you have a little hard yourself as well I have a date." Itachi says chuckling slightly.

        "I-Itachi!" Sasuke shouts blushing even more embarrassed from his older brother catching him about ready to have sex with Naruto.

        "So...You still dating that blonde guy...Uh...Deidara?" Naruto questions changing the subject.

        "Yes, good memory Naruto, i'm shocked you remembered...anyway..He's slightly annoying but I love him." Itachi replies.

        "Well...Have fun, Itachi." Naruto says waving to the older Uchiha.

        Itachi leaves the house, Naruto and Sasuke stayed silent, the two glance at each other before Naruto turned fully to Sasuke.

        "Want to continue what we started, Sasuke?" Naruto questions.

        "No, I'm gonna go take a shower." Sasuke replies leaving feelings slightly awkward about the conversation that took place with his brother.