Mistress's Hidden Jealousy

A couple of days had passed since that day, Sasuke once again was walking the halls of the Hokage mansion, He lightly knocked on the door before entering, He scowled slightly but hid any kind of jealously when he saw Sakura Haruno was sitting on the desk in front of Naruto giggling happy, He wanted to rip her off that desk and simply throw her out the window but he kept those fantasies to himself.

        "Don't you have sick and injured patients to tend to, Sakura. You wouldn't want the to die on you would you?" Sasuke questions standing there by the door with his arms crossed with an eyebrow raised slightly.

        Sakura's giggling smile didn't last long, she felt Embarrassed when Sasuke pointed it out, She knew he was right and she had to go back to her patients, but she wondered why he was usually always an ass towards her, She just brushed it off and got off the desk standing up getting ready to leave the office.

        "You're right Sasuke…Naruto, I'm looking forward to see you tonight at my place at 7:00." Sakura says kissing Naruto before leaving shutting the door to attend back to her medical job.

        "Oh thank god you're here Sasuke!" Naruto shouts happily running over with his arms wide open to hug and kiss the dark haired Uchiha.

        Sasuke placed a hand on his mouth stopping him, He looked at his boyfriend who looked back at him with a questioning 'what gives' look.

        "Naruto, Earlier this week you said you'd break things off with her to be with me...Now you're planning on going to her house tonight, what are you thinking?" Sasuke asks removing his hand from Naruto's lips.

        "I don't know what to do anymore…I mean I know I'm Hokage and I should be brave but I'm still scared of her she has monster strength." Naruto says.

        "Well do something because I'm not going to be your little mistress forever, It's getting risky..." Sasuke says.

        Naruto wraps his arms around the Uchiha's waist pulling him closer with a smile. "Don't worry, I will break things off tonight even if it means getting punched in the face, then we can focus on us."

        "That's what I want to hear, and you better not get pulled into sleeping with her either, every inch of you is mine..." Sasuke replies.

        Naruto chuckles before pulling Sasuke in for a kiss, Sasuke kisses back. Naruto leads them over to his chair sitting down and keeping Sasuke on him, Sasuke was sitting on him, straddling the blonde haired boy, He wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck kissing him back, their bodies including their groins pressed close together. They pull away from the kiss.

        Naruto kisses down Sasuke's neck slowly, He reaches the nape of Sasuke neck licking it before he bites and begins to suck on Sasuke's neck as if he were a vampire, Sasuke moaned out loud, he threw his head back and closed his eyes enjoying it, He had to say he loved Naruto's bite. He then leaned in pressing into Naruto, His fingernails clinging to the back of the chair while Naruto suck on his neck his fangs usually piercing the skin sending a shiver of pain and pleasure down Sasuke's spine as he moaned out as their groins gridded together.

        All caught up in the moment of the bliss the two were in, Naruto and Sasuke didn't realize the door open until they heard something drop on the floor, the two turn to see it was Sakura her eyes widened and her mouth hung out in, shock. She didn't know what to say, they didn't even know what she was going to say, all they could do was wait for her to start crying or yelling.