Blossom's Cry, Raven's Night

Sakura stood there her mouth wide open shocked to see what she saw, Her cheeks were now flushed embarrassed about walking in on Naruto and Sasuke.

        "I-I'm sorry…I should have knocked…" Sakura says shutting the door leaving.

        "Well she's gone…Hopefully she'll be okay…" Naruto speaks up.

        Sasuke gets off of him and stands by. "Baka, Go after her."

        "I know, it's the right thing to do…" Naruto says leaving the room.

        Sakura was outside pacing the sidewalk, she stopped when she saw Naruto walk up, and she crossed her arms facing him.

        "Wow shocked you decided to come and check on me, I thought you'd be too busy up there." Sakura snaps.

        "Sakura…I-I'm sorry really, I didn't want to hurt you, I care about you very much." Naruto says.

        "Not as much as you care about Sasuke...I should have seen this coming, I should have when you were so dedicated on bringing him back, You never did it for my sake you did it for your own." Sakura blabbers.

        Naruto stays silent not knowing what to say.

        "Speak to me, tell me. How long were you two timing?" Sakura asks.

        "For uh…around a year now." Naruto estimates.

        "You didn't want you to tell me!" Sakura shouts.

        "B-But you asked…" Naruto replies lowering his head.

        "You're such an idiot!" Sakura shouts hitting him.

        It was around evening, Sasuke was at home, He was cooking dinner for himself for obviously it was dinner time and he hasn't eaten anything all day. He groaned when there was a knock on the door, he was hoping that he wouldn't have interruptions that he would be able to relax just that one night. He turned the stove off for dinner was done already. Sasuke walked over to the door and opened it to see a slightly beaten Naruto, He stood there amused.

        "You're not gonna invite me in?" Naruto asks.

        "Naruto, please come in and drag your bloody beaten up self on my carpet." Sasuke says.

        "Ha-Ha very funny Sasuke...I'm not that badly beaten." Naruto replies walking in.

        Sasuke closes the door and turns to Naruto who was just standing their sniffing the air, He smiles.

        "I smell some kind of soup." Naruto says with a smile.

        "I just cooked dinner…Go upstairs and lay down and relax I'll bring you up some…" Sasuke orders.

        "You're the best, Sasuke-Chan." Naruto says flashing a smile before doing as Sasuke told him to do.

        Sasuke blushed slightly before returning to his kitchen to finish up, Naruto went up to Sasuke's room, He looked around seeing how nice it was, He then took his shoes off and his black and orange jacket off hanging it up on the hook near his door and went over to the bed and laid on it.

        *It's been awhile since I've been here…I forgot how nice it was…* Naruto thought taking in the scent of the room, it smelt like Sasuke and anything that smelt like Sasuke meant it was delicious to him.

        Sasuke entered the room with a tray with a bowl on it, it was some kind of soup, and He sat it down in front of Naruto.

        "Smells great, thank you Sasuke." Naruto says with a huge grin taking the spoon to dig in.

        "Naruto, it's-"Sasuke was too late, Naruto had taken a bite of it only it was still very hot.

        "Ouch…that was very hot…." Naruto says placing the tray on the table near him to wait until it cooled down.

        "I should have warned you sooner." Sasuke replies.

        "It's fine…I know how you can make it up to me though." Naruto says smirking.

        "What?" Sasuke asks staring down at him one eye brow raised and his arms crossed.

        Naruto wraps his arms around Sasuke's waist pulling him close to him making him straddle him. "We could finish what we stared earlier."

        "You just got beaten up I don't think you're in the right shape to do that." Sasuke replies.

        "I'm not that injured." Naruto says kissing down Sasuke's neck reaching his nape sucking on it, Sasuke wraps his arms around Naruto's neck to get more comfortable.

        "F-Fine…Y-You better not complain in the morning about being sore." Sasuke moans out

        "Works for me." Naruto replies removing his lips for his neck and ripping Sasuke's shirt off tossing it and capturing his lips in his own.

        Sasuke kisses back his tongue darting into Naruto's mouth, Naruto does the same their tongues dancing in each other's mouths moans filling the room. Naruto pulls away and looks into Sasuke's eyes lovingly before recapturing his lips again.

        Naruto's hands roam down Sasuke's body reaching Sasuke's pants unbuttoning them and placing a hand inside his boxers rubbing Sasuke's member pumping it making Sasuke moan into the kiss. Naruto pulls away and lifts Sasuke's body up a bit before removing Sasuke's bottom and rest of his garments, Sasuke takes Naruto's shirt off tossing it somewhere In the room, He kisses Naruto again while reaching down to unbutton Naruto's pants and removes them along with his boxers, Naruto pulls away from the kiss and kisses down Sasuke's chest, His lips finding the pink bud he was looking for he licked it lightly and then began to suck on it while twirling his tongue around the nub, His other hand worked on pumping Sasuke's member rubbing the slit with two of his finger's wetting them every so often this making Sasuke moan loudly.

        Naruto stopped messing around with his nipples but kept working on Sasuke's erect member, He looked at his flushed lover.

        "How bad does this make you want me, Sasuke?" Naruto asks his voice filled with a seductive lust.

        Sasuke growled. "Skip the talk just do it…"

        Naruto roughly rammed both of his fingers inside Sasuke making Sasuke whimper and hold back a moan.

        "I asked you a question." Naruto replies not liking his answer but knowing Sasuke most likely wanted him badly because of the way he was talking, He moved his fingers inside him tortuously slow.

        "N-Naruto…Please I want you…Just do it…" Sasuke begs.

        Naruto smirked happy with his answer of having the Uchiha crumble, He removed his fingers and moved his member positioning it with Sasuke's entrance, and He then brought Sasuke roughly down on it making Sasuke scream out in pain and pleasure.

        "N-Naruto, God…." Sasuke moans panting.

        They stayed in that position for a little while Naruto grabbing onto Sasuke's hip helping him as he moves up and down on his member, Naruto then stopped him and then switched so that Sasuke was below him on his back and Naruto pushed back into him making Sasuke's head go back in pleasure. He thrusted in a rhythm making the Uchiha squirm and moan underneath him while Sasuke grabbed on to his shoulders, Naruto hit his prostate making the raven release on his chest with a scream of his name, Naruto came afterwards.

        He pulled out and lay next to Sasuke, Sasuke's head on his chest cuddled up, Naruto pulled the blankets up to cover them and fell asleep.