Uninvited

It was around evening that Naruto and Sasuke had gotten home, Home was Sasuke's house. They entered the house, the light's turned off.

        "Ah, I'm starving…I want ramen..." Naruto whines.

        "Go make yourself some then but make sure to clean up after…" Sasuke replies turning on the couch.

        His eyes widened when he saw his old teammate sitting on his couch, that teammate had white hair, purple eyes and shark like teeth. His heart raced slightly. He questioned why Suigetsu Hozuki was sitting on his couch in the dark, He wondered how he even got into his house.

        "Ah welcome home Sasuke." Suigetsu says with a smirk.

        "Who's he?" Naruto asks.

        "I'm Suigetsu Hozuki, Sasuke's old teammate, it's very nice to meet you." Suigetsu says with a smile.

        "Oh right, I heard about you from Sasuke here…I'm Naruto Uzumaki, nice to finally meet you as well." Naruto says smiling back happy to be meeting someone from Sasuke's past.

        "So...you have heard about me, tell me what has Sasuke here said about me, I'm just dying to hear." Suigetsu says smiling wider.

        Naruto sits down on the other side of the couch, to chat with the white hair boy, Sasuke just stood there with his arms crossed.

        "Well...He told me you were the first one who was in his team and that you were pretty annoying but a good friend." Naruto answers.

        "A good friend, Eh?" Suigetsu asks eyeing Sasuke giving him a smirk.

        "Hey Naruto, Didn't you say you were hungry?" Sasuke questions.

        "Yes I did." Naruto replies.

        "There's ramen in the kitchen go make some for yourself." Sasuke says.

        "Yay Ramen!" Naruto shouts running off to the kitchen.

        Sasuke watched him until he was out of sight, He then turned back to Suigetsu who was just staring at him with a wicked smile.

        "Listen here Suigetsu, Don't you think about telling him..." Sasuke says demandingly

        Suigetsu stands up and walks over the raven Uchiha. "What? That we weren't just good friends…We were actually sleeping together." He says the last part whispering it in his ear, backing him up against a wall

        Sasuke stays silent. Suigetsu pins him to the wall stealing a quick kiss before whispering. "Don't worry, You're little boyfriend won't hear anything from me….But so you know I want you back and I won't give up, I'll be around a lot more."

        Suigetsu removes himself from Sasuke, He walks to the door leaving, and Sasuke just looks at the door, His heart racing. This was just great, that's all he needed was the past to come back and haunt him. He looked over to the kitchen hearing Naruto return from it with his bowl of ramen.

        "Hey where did what's his fucking face go?" Naruto questions sitting down with his bowl of hot ramen.

        "Suigetsu had to go, Something about bothering your cousin…" Sasuke says.

        "Okay, He seemed like a pretty nice person." Naruto replies.

        Sasuke doesn't reply, He walks over and sits next to Naruto, He looked at him, and He hoped that Suigetsu wouldn't stir up trouble, He wished he wouldn't have shown up.

        "I love you, Naruto." Sasuke says out of the blue.

        "I love you too, Sasuke." Naruto replies as he slurps his noodles.

        "I mean it, I love you only you." Sasuke says looking him dead in the eyes.

        "Sasuke, you're always too serious, I know you love me and I love you." Naruto replies smiling widely.

        Sasuke stayed silent as Naruto ate, His mind racing on the little events that happened. These things were out of his control he knew he shouldn't of been worrying but he couldn't help it when things came to Suigetsu he always had reason to worry, for Suigetsu Hozuki was always a reckless male looking to stir things up.