Storage Room

The next morning arrived, Both Sasuke and Naruto returned to work at the Hokage mansion. Naruto was back to his filling out paper work, Sasuke was in the back filling the paper work into the filing cabinets, and He heard footsteps entering the room, He turned to see it was his old teammate and now close friend, Karin Uzumaki.

        "What are you doing in here, Karin?" Sasuke questions.

        "I just come to see if you needed help." Karin answers.

        "Okay Karin, Get to the chase about Suigetsu, I know he came to see you last night..." Sasuke says already annoyed.

        "Ugh...I can't believe him, That fucking fish he's still as stupid as ever, and He still carries around that waste of a sword…God Why did he have to come back…I wish he would have died. The first thing he did was insult me what kind of person would do that." Karin snaps.

        Sasuke leans against the wall casually asking. "So…Why is he in town anyway?"

        "I-I can't say…I kinda promised I wouldn't say anything." Karin replies.

        "Come on Karin, You can tell me anything." Sasuke replies.

        "Fine, Suigetsu said he had unfinished business with you, I mean he wants you back again." Karin says.

        "Just what I was afraid of…" Sasuke says sighing.

        "I still can't believe you went out with that fish, You should have went out with me instead, I can't believe him of all people would get the chance to be with you, That lucky bastard…Oh Sasuke he might come by here." Karin says leaving.

        "Just great…" Sasuke whispers before deciding to go to the break room for some coffee.

        He entered the room to see Naruto had shown up to join the group for coffee, Naruto's eyes met to see Sasuke, Naruto smiled widely before he ran over and hugged Sasuke, He pushed Sasuke against the wall kissing him passionately, Sasuke kissed him back.

        "Boys, Get a room will ya, They're girls here that wouldn't' want to see your public display of affection like that…as well as us guys…" Kiba says.

        "Sorry, I haven't seen Sasuke all day, I've missed him dearly." Naruto says.

        "Yeah, yeah…Hinata should be done pouring the coffee so get your coffee and get out of my sight." Kiba snaps.

        "Geez... Kiba…That's no way to talk to your future Hokage…" Naruto says taking his cup thanking the shy Hyuga.

        "You're not fully Hokage now so I can still talk to you how I want." Kiba snaps again.

        "Look...Kiba instead of snapping at Naruto, Why don't you get your own love story going by getting the courage to ask out that certain girl you love." Sasuke says sipping his coffee.

        Kiba blushes slightly. "Sasuke, Don't bring that up in here!"

        "Oh wait you love Hinata right?" Naruto questions.

        "N-Naruto, You asshole, I should kill you for doing that!" Kiba snaps.

        "Y-You love me?" Hinata questions.

        Kiba sighs. "Yes, I know you don't because you still love Naruto…So It's fine…"

        Hinata kisses Kiba's cheek shyly as she blushed pulling away looking into the Inuzuka's eyes smiling before saying. "I love you too, K-Kiba."

        "Congrats you two...But I have to go finish up…" Sasuke replies.

        "Same here…Damn paper work…" Naruto says kissing Sasuke's cheek before they went their separate ways.

        Sasuke soon returned to filing the paper work, it was soon around evening, Sasuke finished up and checked to make sure nothing was out-of-place. He didn't bother to turn around when he heard footsteps entering the room, He assumed it was someone worthless.

        Arms wrapped around Sasuke's waist turning him to face the indeed worthless Suigetsu, Sasuke growled.

        "Oh How I missed you Sasuke, I would have brought flowers but knowing you they would probably end up on the floor because of how much you wanted me." Suigetsu says giving a toothy grin.

        "Actually in this case they would end up in your face, now let me go." Sasuke snaps.

        "No I like the feeling of having you in my grasp." Suigetsu replies.

        "That's too bad, Let go of me." Sasuke snaps again.

        "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke…I don't take orders from you, I never have…I do what I want and what I want now is you." Suigetsu answers leaning in to kiss Sasuke.

        Sasuke pushes Suigetsu away, Suigetsu comes back and pushes the Uchiha against the wall kissing him roughly.

        Footsteps were heard entering into the room, Suigetsu pulled away from Sasuke, They looked to see it was Naruto.