Pretty Bad Things

Title:  Pretty Bad Things

Author:  WeAreAHurricane

Description:

Livvie Jefferson is awkward and lame. She's never done anything even remotely wild. So when she ends up accidentally being chased by the mafia straddled on the back of Harvey Lockwell's motorcycle, the school's bad boy, she has no idea what she's gotten into. She does know, though, that for as long as she can remember she's had a list. A secret list of all the things she doesn't have the guts to do. Now on the run with Harvey and his gang, Livvie just might get a chance to get through all of her list, perhaps even the part about her V card. She thinks she knows how things are, but does she have things twisted?

"Get on, Dork" Harvey Lockwell orders from his bike.

 The entire senior class is watching me as I debate whether or not this is the best idea. Before I see it coming, Harvey throws his helmet my way, deciding things for me.

I put the stupid thing on and practically hop onto the back of his motorcycle. I've never really touched him before, so the tingle that shoots from my fingers to my chest when I wrap my arms around him is unexpected.

I, Livvie Jefferson, am in for some pretty bad things.

 *********************

 Completed