Losing Grip

Title: Losing Grip

Author:  millie_

Description:

 Two years ago, Lexi Harper made a mistake. As a freshman in high school, she dated seventeen year old Justin Longo - the most sought out senior at her school. Now two years later, Lexi is a junior in high school, seventeen years old. After two years of being constantly reminded of what she considers the biggest mistake of her life, Lexi finds herself depressed and questioning her self-worth as her life continues its downward spiral.

Then comes along the new boy, Shane West. Though he’s got his fair share of problems, Shane is a relatively happy guy, who tries to see the good in everyone and everything. Can Shane help her find happiness again? Will the two establish a friendship? Will he find out about what everyone else already knows? And if he does, will he desert her and pick on Lexi like everyone else?

Can Lexi survive her junior year, or will she fall over the edge? Follow Lexi as she beings to lose her grip on life, while trying to survive the hardships of high school and bullying. Maybe, just maybe, Lexi can make it out with her sanity.

© Copyright 2012 Millie Morgan - All Rights Reserved

*********************

 Completed