Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Editing]

Title: Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Editing]

Author: LiLLyCoOLeSt1

Description:

[Completed & Slowly Editing] Having a crush on someone isn't easy, especially when they're popular and you're not. But having a crush on the school's bad boy who's ranked highest on the food chain while you're the nerd in the bottom of the food chain is a hundred times harder.

Meet 'Rosaline Arlene Winnefred' who's also known as the school's 'nerd'. She's that girl who has no more than two friends, gets picked on by pretty much everyone, and locks herself up in her bedroom on a Saturday night reading cheesy romance novels. Not to mention she believes in fairytales and has a hopeless crush on the school's bad boy. You get the picture?

'Axel Storm Spencer' is the complete opposite of her. He's got that bad boy image that girls love so much. He's tough, violent and feared by pretty much everyone.

In a turn of events, the two get thrown into different messes together. Everything from wild parties, Halloween dances, to discipline referrals and revenge. Her crush might not be so hopeless after all...

"After all, it was just a crush on Mr. Bad Boy."

[X] This book is currently being slowly edited, yes, some parts of the book might be confusing, yes, there are grammatical errors. I'll have to fix them when I have time (which will be hard since I'm working on a tight schedule). I've been getting A LOT of hate from them so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't complain about errors, plot holes, and how this story might not be 'politically correct'. Thank you. <3

 *********************

 Completed