Oh, Dakota

Title: Oh, Dakota

Author: writerbug44

Description:

Dakota Peters is a simple girl. She is okay with surviving high school with her friends, her brother, and her pathetic crush on Caleb Fisher. She has been pining over Caleb since freshman year, but is totally okay with just admiring from afar because she knows that she's too awkward and weird to actually have a boyfriend.

Dakota's life is pretty simple this way, pathetically stalking an improbable crush and that's how she's happy living her life until, of course, things get complicated. There's a new boy in town just as another one of her brother's friends confesses feelings for her just as Caleb begins to take notice to her. With all three things happening at once, it's overwhelming for Dakota because she isn't used to boys actually liking her back. She was content with stalking from afar with no real love interest, but now she has three and that's just not okay with her.

Not to mention her secret manhunt to find her mother, who abandoned her family when she and her brother were four. How can she get through the last half of senior year with all of this abnormal drama going on around her?

 *********************

 Completed